Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD publishes partial Sales Of "EIL" | 53K (71%)

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh
32 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

GGD is truly going through it's MadonnaNation phase :ladyhaha:

Celebrating the fact that someone's album isn't doing as well as their previous work as if we haven't been through this every era since Born this way. 

The BeyHive has been overhyping Beyonce since 2013 and has made sure to include Gaga in their lashings. It's just fun to see karma come and bite their ass (just the way it bit our asses in 2013). It's a constant cycle, just live and laugh sister.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

(just the way it bit our asses in 2013). It's a constant cycle,

And that's exactly why I don't like it. We get bold and brave then Gaga's next single fails to stay in the top 10 for more than a week and we end up getting dragged. I'm a strong believer in karma. The Beyhive is starting to pay for their nasty remarks. No use in putting out the same negative energy (not just towards Bey but any artist for that matter). 

UPDATE:

*The Carters (Roc Nation/Parkwood/Columbia)**

**Because of the uncertainty surrounding so many of the numbers connected to this title, we're going to wait until tomorrow to update our total.

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

UPDATE:

*The Carters (Roc Nation/Parkwood/Columbia)**

**Because of the uncertainty surrounding so many of the numbers connected to this title, we're going to wait until tomorrow to update our total.

I guess they got their check on the mail:vegas:

The Child

Remember guys karma is a bitch, laugh about them and LG6 will flop. You’re just jealous because you wished Gaga shot a MV in The Louvre.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Saade Baena
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Remember guys karma is a bitch, laugh about them and LG6 will flop. You’re just jealous because you wished Gaga shot a MV in The Louvre.

we do not need this when we have videotaped in Gaga's dressing room

doppelganger

Does this include Tidal? Is Tidal still faking their numbers? 

Anyway these stream numbers are not bad at all but pure sales has really gone to the pits

The Child
4 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

You think I’m not aware of this? I didn’t became a fan in 2016. They’re just mad about Beyoncé and want to hate her for no reason.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Doncho

Also Im surprised at Christina s numbers being "good" LMAO. Is it good for her standards or in general? I want LG6 to do 150k at least :awkney:

ArtGagaPop

I don't want beyonce to do bad but if Tidal is gonna repport another set of fake numbers so their stars can look bigger then i gladly see them #2 :vegas:

weed

Why do y’all keep talking “karma” as if fans discussing on GGD has any impact on how it charts lmao

Skinny Legend
58 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Also Im surprised at Christina s numbers being "good" LMAO. Is it good for her standards or in general? I want LG6 to do 150k at least :awkney:

Taking a 6 year break and after 2 flop albums yes this is phenomenal. Fergie's album sold only 17k or sth. I mean she barely knows how to use a computer as she confessed so this is something.:poot:

brit4ever

Peple dragging Beyonce and Jay-Z when their album is available since Monday and without promo and any singles will sell 120k+ in 4 days only.......... :awkney: When will anyone else? 

Also 20-30k of Xtina's SPS come from the bundle she has for her cabaret shows, but I'm still surprised she will pull over 30k SPS, she deserves some success after all these years, tbh.

Archived