đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Everything Is Love now on Spotify and iTunes

iCpro

Featured Posts

OBEY
5 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Well all they really care about is money and at this point it's just so tasteless, even for them. 

I still LOVE the first visual they put out, but that doesn't undermine the fact that they are trying to squeeze money out of literally everything they do in the last couple of years

I know right???

They're always using everything that happens to us to get more money : pregnancies, cheating rumours etc. :oprah:

I mean fine they sure know how to sell but idk, it's a bit off to me :oprah: 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea
5 hours ago, iCpro said:

But it’s a premium exclusive until July 2nd :neyde:

Seems a bit hypocritical that Beyonce would claim she doesn’t care about streaming numbers and then put her album on Spotify the next day, not to mention as a premium exclusive :neyde: Seems like all they care about is money :reductive:

This is what drives Buyoncés career :ladyhaha:

jaXXXon
58 minutes ago, Bradley said:

:rip:

It's a lyric from her new song. You clearly didn't listen to the new album.

I realized that right after I typed that. I'm about to finish listening to the album now :sweat:

GagaMyBlood95
53 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I know right???

They're always using everything that happens to us to get more money : pregnancies, cheating rumours etc. :oprah:

I mean fine they sure know how to sell but idk, it's a bit off to me :oprah: 

It's great marketing and I really appreciate it from that side. But there is also another side to that - just how much are you willing to go to get more money?

I feel like they didn't draw a line there and are just hungry for more, which I don't really get since they are already billionaires but okay :ohwell:

River

I guess they need to show the real numbers of Tidal now so they released it on Spotify and Apple Music :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Regina George

“If I cared about streaming numbers would've put Lemonade up on Spotify..”

giphy.gif

Borislshere

She got Spotify to do their first premium exclusive album with an album she dissed them on 

E882_EBB0-982_F-4_B38-_A683-_FD440_B1_C6

Luzaleja

I mean, this is very funny and a bit hypocritical, but why do some of you care so much :ladyhaha: she makes you mad so easily :ladyhaha:

Anyway, put Lemonade on Spotify :crossed: 

lairofhk

I'll give it a listen in a bit, even though I don't exactly want to. Not in the mood to listen to them bragging about their wealth but whatever lol

BlingNotTheMusic

I appreciate her doing something different, but I’m really over the Migos-esque stuff (APES***). The rest of the album isn’t that noteworthy either. Maybe some visuals will help?

Darcklighter22
13 hours ago, Bradley said:

'If I cared about streaming numbers would've put Lemonade up on Spotify' :bon:

And she still should I'm going to listen to the collab album but I'd kill for Lemonade on spotify 

someday when she enters that past-popstar era she'll put Lemonade on Spotify and I'll just be here cackling 

Archived