Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Everything Is Love now on Spotify and iTunes

iCpro

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch
51 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I mean yall just proving my point :oops:

2 people.... verse the swarm of beyonce haters on this website as apparent in literally any thread about an artist you hate, or find overrated :gum: You do you sis.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
5 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

2 people.... verse the swarm of beyonce haters on this website as apparent in literally any thread about an artist you hate, or find overrated :gum: You do you sis.

Idk what other wrote I only read those who quoted me, but I personally don't have a problem with Beyoncé, I just don't like her brainwashed fans so Imma do me you do you :bye:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

JustHMLover
20 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Every other artists manages to make money without Tidal/premium exclusives :huh: Plus exclusives just drive people to pirate the album, the average GP listener isn’t going to subscribe to a new streaming site just to listen to one album.

every other artist doesn't OWN a streaming service... The Carters do - of course they will promote it and try out different marketing strategies...

and yes the average gp listener could subscibre to a new streaming service if the content is good and well presented - Bey & Jay are not the only ones releasing exclusives for Tidal. I expect Madonna and Nicki to drop something exclusive for Tidal too... They are just making business moves :) 

Rudz Xinc

I just listened to the album, but I can't remember what I just listened

One word, FORGETTABLE

Look at those clowns

RAMROD
13 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

I just listened to the album, but I can't remember what I just listened

One word, FORGETTABLE

Whoa! :diane: Even Fantano..., or Fonttano, and others need to listen more than once to form opinion. King of music review :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rudz Xinc
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Whoa! :diane: Even Fantano..., or Fonttano, and others need to listen more than once to form opinion. King of music review :diane:

Nothing sticks, so I won't bother with it anymore :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

jaXXXon
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

'If I cared about streaming numbers would've put Lemonade up on Spotify' :bon:

When did she ever say that? I mean the woman hasn't given an interview in AGES.

ryanripley

i didn't really like the album so eh but apesh*t is THAT song :giveup:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Lol I can’t believe people in here are taking that obvious joke/punch line so literally and so seriously  

Relax 

Decodekid

I swear i dreamed it was on spotify last night omg, beyonce queen of witches im coming for you

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Bradley
1 hour ago, jaXXXon said:

When did she ever say that? I mean the woman hasn't given an interview in AGES.

:rip:

It's a lyric from her new song. You clearly didn't listen to the new album.

thatfoxyfeeling

I actually think this isn’t fair on customers who pay for streaming services. I signed up for Tidal and decided to pay the monthly fee since I already had the trial, you know support the artists instead of downloading. I could have just waited since I have Apple Music too, **** like this is destroying the industry. 

Archived