Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Everything Is Love now on Spotify and iTunes

iCpro

Featured Posts

The Bling
2 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:awkney: it’s BeyoncéHateDaily because she ALWAYS have ya’ll pressed tbh every damn thread about her ya’ll swarm in it to try be “shady” or whatever like ok we get it ya’ll don’t like bey and anything with her name attached to it :lolly::awkney: Ya’ll didn’t have this much energy when ya’lls music not @The Bling queen kept discounting her song but NTEWAYS :lolly:

FixedT :vegas:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

tumblr_m8rk1z9Xk01rvmssro6_r1_250.gif

Reveal hidden contents

102373_original.gif

Where are these from? :rip:

JustHMLover
44 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Seems like all they care about is money :reductive:

i mean... that's how they make money for living so i don't see anything wrong with that...:triggered:

iCpro
1 minute ago, JustHMLover said:

i mean... that's how they make money for living so i don't see anything wrong with that...:triggered:

They are billionaires… do they really need it that bad that they refuse to allow people to listen on the free version? It seems really disrespectful to their fans who can’t afford tidal or Spotify Premium imo.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

RAMROD
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Where are these from? :rip:

sksksks from her last movie few years back, Obsessed :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JustHMLover
4 minutes ago, iCpro said:

They are billionaires… do they really need it that bad that they refuse to allow people to listen on the free version? It seems really disrespectful to their fans who can’t afford tidal or Spotify Premium imo.

that's how they keep being billionaires :D why would they keep their new music secret if they release it right away everywhere and therefore it leaks and they don't make the money they expected from the project :) that's how you make success selling a music product in this digital/streaming era...

and an artist is not really disrespecting their fans when they do some exclusive stuff so... everyone will hear the record sooner or later 

Bradley
43 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Careful boys, don't you know you're on BeyoncéDaily? The hive's about to eat you alive, cause Everything Is Love and everything Beyoncé does is perfect :selena:

I'm actually seeing her live so I guess I could be considered a fan :huntyga:

GhettoFabulous
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

sksksks from her last movie few years back, Obsessed :giggle:

What most of lms are with the carters :madge::vegas:

Bradley
30 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

tumblr_mgkke0JaHS1rwygc2o1_500.gif

Hide contents

tumblr_mmb80wtJ3M1s6nynxo2_500.gif

Hide contents

101898_original.gif

Oh wow I've never seen her act before.

Mirages
26 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

I think looking at any thread about any artist you hate or is overrated will tell you that many many people here hate Beyonce with a fervor :sis: It's def. not Beyonce daily.

OT: Cool. There's nothing about her wanting to stick with Jay-Z and TIDAL that's contradictory to this, they are worth over 1 billion dollars together and basically are a two person empire, if she didn't need to put Lemonade on spotify, this much smaller album going on Spotify is obviously not a "cash grab" :rip: 

18 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:awkney: it’s BeyoncéHateDaily because she ALWAYS have ya’ll pressed tbh every damn thread about her ya’ll swarm in it to try be “shady” or whatever like ok we get it ya’ll don’t like bey and anything with her name attached to it :lolly::awkney: Ya’ll didn’t have this much energy when ya’lls music not the bling queen kept discounting her song but NTEWAYS :lolly:

OT: Sksks well it is a business at the end of the day :rip: I also think she’s trying to show ya’lls what she’s capable of if she does release it everywhere 

I mean yall just proving my point :oops:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

JustHMLover
52 minutes ago, Bradley said:

'If I cared about streaming numbers would've put Lemonade up on Spotify' :bon:

41 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Beyoncé: "'If I cared about streaming numbers would've put Lemonade up on Spotify" 

Also Beyoncé: *puts Everything Is Love on Spotify*

Lemonade and Everything Is Love are 2 very different projects you know... I really dount the joint album will be as big and successful as Lemonade 

/Lemonade is still not on Spotify which is annoying cuz i like my music in 1 place :D /

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, JustHMLover said:

Lemonade and Everything Is Love are 2 very different projects you know... I really dount the joint album will be as big and successful as Lemonade 

/Lemonade is still not on Spotify which is annoying cuz i like my music in 1 place :D /

still.

highlikegaga
57 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Everything Is Love is now on Spotify and Apple Music

But it’s a premium exclusive until July 2nd :neyde:

Seems a bit hypocritical that Beyonce would claim she doesn’t care about streaming numbers and then put her album on Spotify the next day, not to mention as a premium exclusive :neyde: Seems like all they care about is money :reductive:

so they are removing the album from Apple Music and Spotify on July 2nd?:huh:

I don't get this part. Someone enlighten me.

Starbucks
20 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Ya’ll didn’t have this much energy when ya’lls music not the bling queen kept discounting her song but NTEWAYS :lolly: 

My music not the bling queen kept discounting her songs because she wants her fans to be able to buy her songs without made her fans broke

We love an affordable queen :vegas:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Archived