Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyonce, Jay Z - Everything Is Love

monsterdino

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Their personal life is so irrelevant to me. They're always trying to get some attention from what they do with their private lives, like the Solange thing or the Lemonade album.

It's not genuine, it's not interesting. Even their marriage is a big publicity stunt. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music
4 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Their personal life is so irrelevant to me. They're always trying to get some attention from what they do with their private lives, like the Solange thing or the Lemonade album.

It's not genuine, it's not interesting. Even their marriage is a big publicity stunt. 

THIS

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Suspiria

So they're going to totally re-jig the tour after 4 shows?

I mean I guess this means the existence of OTR2 makes a lot more sense now, but the timing is just incomprehensible.

Haroon

Mess I just opened up iTunes to go find and buy it and found out it's a Tidal exclusive from this thread :giveup: Wonder if it'll go onto iTunes or if they'll keep it as an exclusive :huh:

Borislshere
4 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Bey and Jay are extremely smart business people imo. Most artists put their lives all in interviews or all over social media for free. Why not take what people want to know and charge them? 

Plus what artist doesn’t draw from their personal life for inspiration in their albums?? Gaga is notorious for taking personal experiences and using them in her music and in her artistry.

T3ARS

Me listening to "Nice":

H7jdAoQ.gif

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Standing-o

can anyone pleeeeaase send me a DL like? I don't do Tidal. Thanks loves

sipthistea
5 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Bey and Jay are extremely smart business people imo. Most artists put their lives all in interviews or all over social media for free. Why not take what people want to know and charge them? 

Plus what artist doesn’t draw from their personal life for inspiration in their albums?? Gaga is notorious for taking personal experiences and using them in her music and in her artistry.

This is exactly why I don't like their projects. Everything is so calculated that it feels like a big ploy to gain money. Even those false tidal streams are an indication of that kind of manipulation. 

And of course. Which artist doesn't get inspired in their personal life? But one thing is to be inspired and use it as a way to create art, and a way different thing is to really make your personal life a publicity market and a reality show to keep people interested. 

ItsTommyBitch
1 hour ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

do you think that Lemonade will be available on Spotify soon? :emma:  , to create hype

She literally said on this that she doesn't give a **** about streams :sis:

By elsewhere I just meant available for the public that searches it out :green: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Borislshere
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

And of course. Which artist doesn't get inspired in their personal life? But one thing is to be inspired and use it as a way to create art, and a way different thing is to really make your personal life a publicity market and a reality show to keep people interested. 

Fair Enough. I see how that can turn people off. 

lad-gaga

I feel like Oprah you get a link....you get a link.....you get a link. Love helping out btw 

• Admin changed the title to Beyonce, Jay Z - Everything Is Love

Archived