Amon

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Not when your music is timeless.

Just saying but ARTPOP was meant to be released far sooner and the music was dated when it was out... EDM music was already starting fading on the radio.

That's the only exception of music Lady Gaga made years ahead the release date. All other albums have been made in the six months before the new eras started.

All pop artists are doing like this. 

McMonster08

Hennies is it really confirmed that Mark Nilan is involved in LG6 and not ASIB soundtrack?

BeIIadonna
10 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Not when your music is timeless.

too bad most of it isn't :cryga: 

Moebius

What happened to Boyz Noize? To that bearsomething guy? what happened to experimental EDM

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Blond

Me attacking every musician friend ik to decode those sheets

ConstantCircularAzurevasesponge-size_res

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Just my opinion but making an album +1 year before it is out seems quite risky. It could sounds very dated when it's out...

How would it sound dated if it's not something trendy? :air: The most we can get this year is the lead, but definitely not the full album :air:

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, McMonster08 said:

Hennies is it really confirmed that Mark Nilan is involved in LG6 and not ASIB soundtrack?

He is in both.

Bloody Matt
34 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

nnn not me thinking this was RedOne :madge:

577784a533de9f6484478fc072fc14cb.png

He actually looks like him here :air: 

McMonster08
18 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

He is in both.

They must be doing the final touches for the soundtrack. I don't know but it seems unlikely that she'll release LG6 this year, one may be overshadowed by another.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, McMonster08 said:

They must be doing the final touches for the soundtrack. I don't know but it seems unlikely that she'll release LG6 this year, one may be overshadowed by another.

Goooosh, I know we're trying to be reasonable and not expect much, but still workng on the soundtrack? :air:

COME THE **** ON :air:

No one is saying she'll release it this year :air: I think it's coming early next year, but she will be busy with ASIB promo and rehearsals for the residency later this year, so maybe she wants to finish it earlier. Also, this way, they'll have more time to plan out the whole era in time.

SwissMonster
When is she final coming?!  :messga:

Also, She has the notes in her hands and is looking like „Bitch, I know this is what you want, but I‘m sorry Gays, you won’t get this“ She is playing with us :neyde:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Economy

I hope new music is released like around August just as hype for ASIB heats up a little bit and she gets double exposure

That will help the movie and also her be very relevant and hopefully have more than just the lead single get attention

If they do this right she could have at least 2 hits in a row!!!

Archived