💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Monster - July Edition (Looking for contributors)

duckworth

Featured Posts

duckworth

KTSmi7f.png

I'm currently in the midst of planning the July issue of Monster. I already have a couple of articles in mind and I'll need help from you guys. 

If you aren't aware of what Monster is, it's basically a magazine of some sort with articles dwelling on pop culture, entertainment, world news, and Gaga news. You can see the previous month's edition here: 

If you're interested in making a contribution, please let me know. All of the topics I plan on covering that I'll be needing help on are the following:

• A Lady Gaga Charts update
• Liberation Review
• Ye Review
• New Games announced at E3 2018
• Sense8 Finale Review
• Oceans8 Review
• iOS 12 and Everything at WWDC 2018
• Donald Trump and Kim Jong-Un meet for NK's Denuclearization

There are more topics (including ASIB, Joanne 20 Weeks, etc) that I didn't include here. Articles for these topics will be handled by me.

Another thing, I'm planning on including a GGD Member of the Month, and a GGD Thread of the Month. If you care on making a submission, please reply to this topic and explain why that member/thread is deserving of the title. 

This is unpaid work and your contributions will not be compensated with money. I'm not earning cash off this and this is just a simple community project. If you have any suggestions on any other topic to cover, please let me know. 

June Edition 

duckworth
8 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

id love to help out!

Great to hear. :D 

Just let me know on what topic you'd like to make an article on. 

Archived