💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s a weird reason you dislike a celebrity?

Meredith Grey

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bebe

I've never liked Jerry Seinfeld... Like never.

He just annoys me :laughga: He'll make a joke that I can recognise is funny but I just find it irritating instead... I find him to be a little bland, but also his hair and face annoys me which is so unreasonable. His hair just reminds me of a particular person that I know in real life who I really dislike.

I have to change the channel if he comes on the T.V, I just can't stand him.

I hate Chris Pratt, I just think he's overrated. His acting is decent and he's not that funny.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

RAMROD

Katy Perry reminds me with that one fish side character from Sponge Bob who always got so loud when he was in a scene :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DoremonLove

Madonna for what she did and said about gaga:triggered:

Ed Sheeran he stole gagas well deserved grammy:oops:

Sam smith- gaga would hVe been an oscar winning artist if it werent for him:vegas:

How can anoyone not love gaga

FameHookah

i hated gaga when she killed FameGa at the vmas, i couldnt stand the creepy looks from tfm and btw

WTF is MDNA

FRANK1991
2 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

I hate Halsey because she tries so hard to be underground/alternative/groundbreaking but she is basic af :reductive:

her image is so weird 

when she talks I'm just like okaaaaay

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

FRANK1991

To be clear I don't really hate them I just don't really like them or don't care about them:

Cardi B, Rihanna, Mariah because of their attitudes

Shawn Mendes because his songs are so basic and he's not even that hot yet people thirst over him :ladyhaha:

Dua Lipa because her singing is just so blend (more like terrible) I don't get her popularity AT ALL

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

beaublue

Trite Sivan because everyone thinks he’s this amazing artist who invented being gay yet he barely has a vocal range. All of his songs are in the same key, & how could you hold him in such high regard as a “gay artist” when we have Freddie Mercury, David Bowie & Elton!!!

I also can’t stand Ed Sheeran because he looks like a gold fish. His eyes are looking separate ways...

AnnTakamaki

Rita Ora with the whole "i will build an empire" :awkney: & she cant stop talking about "being a boss" in ANTM 

Bebe Rexha because of that "I got you" song :awkney:

KURUSHITOVSKA

The whole Kardashian family because they make people atupid and are useless and untalented

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

GhettoFabulous

There’s a lot because of their faces and mannerisms :lana:

like Selena Gomes like she’s just uhhh:awkney: the BLM thing though made it even worse...:lolly:

really some just have annoying faces sjeje ?:neyde:

Archived