TheRoof
On 14/6/2018 at 3:49 PM, The Bling said:

Mess :messga: I saw this coming tbh

How come there's no trending thread?

Robagaga
14 minutes ago, The Bling said:

SCREAMING :air: I thought it happened today :air:

source.gif

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Reality

I'm here for any new music from Gaga tbh, and honestly, I'd be here for The Cure 2.0 :queenga:

🃏🖤👹

FentyGa
15 hours ago, GreekGod said:

Those hoes are right tho. The production of the song IS generic. It’s not even an opinion, just check songs played on radio lol.

OT: #2018RadioIsOurs

But it's the way they use generic. Like it's something bad. It's just a song that Gaga wanted to make for whatever reason. The Fame and The Fame Monster were generic when they came out, but that doesn't undermine them.

Borislshere

‘Real music’ 

ahh yes. Something to boost the egos of monsters and make them even more pretentious.

freebit

Sounds like "real music" as in they're building it from the ground up.

Anyway, it seems so random that this clean cut guy is part of DJWS's crew. He kind of gives me Mormon vibes.

ThunderSwallow

Well, 2018 only got half a year left so I’m not counting on the #radioisours thing. Plus, ppl who know music said these three pages looks like the first 2 pages only writes the melody for a song’s intro and the beginning of the singing part only starts with 2 lines which shows on the third page so...this seems it won’t get finished soon. Don’t get our hope too high on this since there are lots of songs she made eventurelly turn out to stay in dark without release.

ThunderSwallow

I think the best and most practical music we can get this year is the OST, hope the single drops soon.

Archived