💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB soundtrack is under Interscope records.

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

Economy
2 minutes ago, Promises said:

We love a self sabotaging queen :vegas:

Tbh I think Gaga has a subconscious battle between wanting to be famous still and not

Part of her gets stressed and wants to just do what she wants and enjoys and not have to worry about perception and charts

Part of her knows she fought so hard for this life and doesn't want to just let it go

She does amazing career projects but then ends of sabatoging the promo if it's up to her :cryga:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starbucks
17 minutes ago, Economy said:

Tbh I think Gaga has a subconscious battle between wanting to be famous still and not

Part of her gets stressed and wants to just do what she wants and enjoys and not have to worry about perception and charts

Part of her knows she fought so hard for this life and doesn't want to just let it go

She does amazing career projects but then ends of sabatoging the promo if it's up to her :cryga:

This! She should know that her whining little fans still want her to slaying the chart so she better doing a massive promotion for her next projects

(I'm seeing this from the perspective of Little Managersters :cryga:)

Your everyday cups of kindness

Mr S
2 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

The promo for Million Reasons was HUUUUGE. She did award shows and Victoria's Secret and more award shows and multiple discounts on iTunes for weeks and weeks on end AND they even did a special Victoria's Secret music video. 

I'm so sick and tired of people acting like Interscope's promo was bad last era. Just because the song didn't catch on until the Super Bowl (also thanks to Interscope) doesn't mean the label is to blame.

Interscope did a good job on traditional methods (radio, discounts) and LG team did well too (Superbowl, award shows). But they didn't really take into account that we are in the streaming era now.

dit
14 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

If they mess her biggest chance for massive success since 2011, I'm gonna be fuming...

This. Let's hope.

13 hours ago, Gonzi said:

Yeah but La La Land's (commercial) success was a 100% because of the gp hype around it. Interscope didn't even bother to promote any single from the soundtrack. Not even City of Stars made it to the Hot 100 :sweat: Awards are a different thing though, the soundtrack was indeed amazing.

13 hours ago, Gonzi said:

Critics rate highly and praise a lot of movies that don't necessarily become viral :lana: but regardless, that's not my point :sweat: Interscope is not responsible for the movie's success. And as far as soundtrack promotion, no single was promoted successfully despite the potential.

Very true. La La Land's soundtrack success in terms of awards wasn't really thanks to Interscope lol. Interscope didn't push it anywhere. It just caught on with critics who voted for it at the Oscars because the film itself took off. With ASIB soundtrack we need at least the lead to be properly pushed and when I say properly pushed I don't mean a million televised performances like in the olden days...we need some playlist support and a proper radio push....something Interscope hasn't provided for Gaga in a long while. This is probably her biggest opportunity at having a career boost in terms of musical relevancy again. Let's hope they do this right. 

RAMROD

Let's not pretend not to know that people actually only interested with La La Land after it got nominated for Oscars. Before that, not many people even cares about that movie except for the super loyal Ryan Gosling fans who are always watch every movies he starred in.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

aaronyoji

didn't she have two albums left after ARTPOP in her contract? maybe she prefers it this way? idk, its not like we know the full back story with her relationship to interscope 

RAMROD

I believe she have renewed her contract before she releases Joanne

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mermaid Tail

Hopefully Bobby takes over this time. He was one of the geniuses with the born this way promo. He better do IT this time around again

Mermaid Tail
5 hours ago, Economy said:

She does amazing career projects but then ends of sabatoging the promo if it's up to her :cryga:

I still blame her label for all the mess

Mermaid Tail
5 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Interscope did a good job on traditional methods (radio, discounts) and LG team did well too (Superbowl, award shows). But they didn't really take into account that we are in the streaming era now.

Yep. They lost spirit when Gaga didn’t reach their expectations with ARTPOP. Which is NOT how you handle business:madge:

Banned This Way
6 hours ago, Economy said:

Promo is the one the reason why something should be released. She’s so contradicting 

Banned This Way

I expected it to be under Warner Bros. And was excited for their way of promoting

Archived