💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born Trailer

Dawson

Featured Posts

Haroon

LJASSDKAJSLDKJASD OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH :giveup: :giveup::giveup:

I wasn't excited for this before but I really am now :woot: It looks great and I'm definitely gonna go watch this in the cinema :excited2:

The second Gaga started singing and her vocals came out I got chills all over omg :cryga:

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I'M OFF THE DEEP END, WATCH AS I DIVE IN, I'LL NEVER MEET THE GROUND

WE'RE FAR FROM THE SHALLOW NOW

tenor.gif?itemid=8989919

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

MaryJaneHolland

Hopefully this movie will have the soccer moms running to the cinemas because of Bradley :vegas:

Mars

From watching trailer reaction vids on youtube it seems people from all demographics are truly living for the film!

So exciting!

BawBaw

I like the song very much and her acting is ok what i didn't like it's scene with ''almost every person told me ..'' the intonation of the text and her facial expression or the lack of it mostly . She really did a good job and the song is a killer :kara:

mikesoaa

something is wrong (or so right) in this world when the GP is in love with the movie and gaga acting, but gaga's "fans" are bashing her

Bio
8 hours ago, Whispering said:

The Tisch School of Arts has long been one of the premier acting/theatre programs. When Gaga tried out, only around 30 people were accepted out of the thousands of auditions of highly talented applicants.  So no...that's not the "same experience Gaga had". 

Plus, you seem to have forgotten that she was in AHS for a couple of seasons and has now worked with professional directors, actors, writers and acting coaches.

But, keep trying. 

If you read the comment I replied to, you would know that the person was talking about her experience before AHS :)

At the end of the day we all have different tastes. If you like the trailer, good for you.

monketsharona
4 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

I wish they showed more of the drama and conflict, as well as Gaga's vocals and lines. 

Yeah I hope next trailer will more emphasize the period in which she is a star but teared in her own life. I'm pretty sure that's her best acting there

RadioIsOurs
1 hour ago, BawBaw said:

I like the song very much and her acting is ok what i didn't like it's scene with ''almost every person told me ..'' the intonation of the text and her facial expression or the lack of it mostly . She really did a good job and the song is a killer :kara:

I think it's because of the way it's cut but I do think it's supposed to come across as frustrated. 

BawBaw
21 minutes ago, mikesoaa said:

something is wrong (or so right) in this world when the GP is in love with the movie and gaga acting, but gaga's "fans" are bashing her

i see this trend with her lately 

''How did Gaga’s acting improve so much from ‘American Horror Story’ to this film? Wow. It’s only a trailer so maybe I’m wrong but it seems like she did a complete 180. I’m proud of her.''

''I'm usually not big on musicals or movies that have songs in them, just not the thing I'm into.

But man, this trailer looks so damn good. Lady Gaga continues to showcase, to me anyways, why she is THE BEST entertainer today. So amazed how much range she has and continues to find new avenues.''

''Yeah I had no idea lady gaga was this good looking.''

THE FUNNY Part 

''She should go with the natural look more often''

''That's funny, her fans would say the exact opposite''  :huntyga:

Whispering
1 hour ago, Bio said:

If you read the comment I replied to, you would know that the person was talking about her experience before AHS :)

At the end of the day we all have different tastes. If you like the trailer, good for you.

No, they were referring to people here, not to Gaga. You are the one who ignored all the experience Gaga has had after that. 

Yes, we do, and yours was predictable. 

Levine

When Bradley starts singing "I'm falling"... is that The Shallow or another song?

Archived