Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born Trailer

Dawson

Featured Posts

Emigrante
1 minute ago, nikola said:

Its only few of them that always hate on here

yeah, I can recognize those nicknames. The particular one that always hate on everything Gaga does.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cerny

Looks alright. Gaga’s acting is neither terrible nor fantastic, the music however, was a nice surprise.

Promising and better than I expected for sure. 

CanadaGoesGaga

Can we all determine how Gaga's acting is once we see the film? 

HausOfMark

I waited all day to watch the trailer with my wife and just watched it and it looks AMAZING!! I am just so in awe by it and excited for October to come!

-Mark

Brian Newman
6 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

The Judy version isn’t the original :huntyga:

giphy.gif

Miss Gaynor just sent so much bad luck my way for the rest of pride month. :laughga:

Cerny
23 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Can we all determine how Gaga's acting is once we see the film? 

Unless it’s unanimously met with high praise, i assume? Which by the way so far greatly outweighs the concern and criticism. 

phantasmas
1 hour ago, metalguru said:

so here comes my theory

ahs was gaga's the hunger (bowie's vampire movie with catherine deneuve which he was a bit stiff but satisfying and cool like gaga's ahs performance)

and a star is born would be her labyrinth, kitsch, over the top, but somehow popular :laughga:

ASIB is her Selena 

imnotyourbabe10

Sitting here with my wine, shook, that this happened today :diane:

200.gif

Gheys and Monsters, we will all be seeing this several times this fall, correct?  I know I'm bringing Mary Jane Holland to the first showing I go to :vegas:

CanadaGoesGaga
23 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Unless it’s unanimously met with high praise, i assume? Which by the way so far greatly outweighs the concern and criticism. 

I think whether it ends up being praised of criticized we should hold off judgements until we see the work, how is it fair to the artists to judge an entire project on a trailer that shows her for 45 seconds. 

Americano
1 hour ago, Cerny said:

Looks alright. Gaga’s acting is neither terrible nor fantastic, the music however, was a nice surprise.

Promising and better than I expected for sure. 

how can you even tell

her acting is in about .5 seconds of this lmao

mikesoaa

literally gaga fans are the only ones who dont like the trailer... thank god the whole world isnt a bunch of sad nosey teenagers

Cerny
18 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I think whether it ends up being praised of criticized we should hold off judgements until we see the work, how is it fair to the artists to judge an entire project on a trailer that shows her for 45 seconds. 

That happens with every type of media, they want people to talk about their commercial product. That’s why they release trailers.

14 minutes ago, Americano said:

how can you even tell

her acting is in about .5 seconds of this lmao

It’s in like 30 seconds actually, and the little I saw was not fantastic, just alright. It’s not like I’m trashing the movie. I’m going with what I’m seeing and I’m not being one-sided about it. 

Archived