news

A Star Is Born Trailer

Dawson

Featured Posts

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove

Omg im crying this is so good :giveup: its finally happening gagas hollywood debut omg:giveup: oscarga come thru:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Kattys

I swear 10 seconds into it and I started crying

It's like watching your kid having a great role on school play :messga: So proud!

LibraOctober98
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

Willam and Shangela are n t so it's kind of connected :firega:

tenor.gif?itemid=9040696

gag

15th rewatch and I'm STILL shaken to the core. :giveup:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

nerdfacekillah
15 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Nope, he/she meant that it must feel very weird for her parents to see her star in the film. It's their daughter's face but it's not her, it's Ally. I understand myself lol

but that’s why it’s called acting because you’re acting a persona that actually it’s not really you but i get what you mean

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Pop Music

I was out shopping and literally sat on the floor of the store and watched it. It beats out anything I could have every expected. I screamed so loud the clerk asked me if everything was alright. I missed her voice and face. It feels like it's been forever. And the music is top notch. I can't wait :excited2::kara:

"i'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in" :gaycat:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Kattys
2 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Didn't know Bradley could sing!

giphy-downsized.gif

I remember in some interview Gaga said that she wanted him to sing with his voice too, so the experience will be real (or something like that). Don't remember where I heard it...

Ziggy
14 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

maybe they kept this song for ASIB?

Different song; when you see the rest of the movie and hear the song it’s very clear that this was a Gaga-Ronson Joanne-era collab.

monsterdino
Just now, Ziggy said:

Different song; when you see the rest of the movie and hear the song it’s very clear that this was a Gaga-Robson Joanne-era collab.

but The Shallows for example is produced by Mark...so maybe few of the Joanne songs they worked on later got kept for ASIB and maybe even got changed a little?

Ziggy
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

but The Shallows for example is produced by Mark...so maybe few of the Joanne songs they worked on later got kept for ASIB and maybe even got changed a little?

I just mean that this studio song sounds *nothing* like the rest of the song but that this song sounds so much like what they were going for in the thick of Joanne. 

Archived