💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Monét X Change vs Azealia Banks: ''Rotted Trash''

Skinny Legend

Featured Posts

Andrea B
30 minutes ago, nakedidea said:

NOBODY knows who MONETXCHANGE (or cares)

PLus, AZB does not lie....RU stole from Banks. CMM is a desperate copy.

and yet monet has more followers than her, right now monet is more relevant than AB :ladyhaha: . I know drags queens from drag race are not that mainstream but they're more popular than AB, only people from stan twitter support AB. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Again, a thing called professionalism. Sometimes you have to filter your thoughts... if you say worse in your head, maybe you should think why you do.

Azelia doesn't care about professionalism and everyone knows it, that's why people are not supporting her anymore... her last single sold like 10 copies. 

LordEnigma
2 minutes ago, Andree said:

Azelia doesn't care about professionalism and everyone knows it, that's why people are not supporting her anymore... her last single sold like 10 copies. 

People use the “she says what’s on her mind and that’s great” excuse. Yet if someone who worked in retail said “**** you” to them - they’d go off about them not being professional.

Entertainment people can bend the rules but they shouldn’t get mad when people become upset about it.

Andrea B
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

People use the “she says what’s on her mind and that’s great” excuse. Yet if someone who worked in retail said “**** you” to them - they’d go off about them not being professional.

Entertainment people can bend the rules but they shouldn’t get mad when people become upset about it.

Trump supporters say the same thing about donald :ladyhaha: they literally support him because he has no filter but most of his supporters are ignorant, just like AB's fans. 

Babel

You do know that she could've won the reading challenge. :vegas:

I'm still wondering why are people so concerned why she has to say about anything, there are daily threads about her on a Gaga fansite yet people claim she was over 5 years ago. :vegas: 

If she doesn't care, why do you care? :vegas: 

Bloody hooker

I still don’t understand how I can still enjoy Azealia’s music even with this dreadful sour attitude of hers. All because TBBB and CMM have a similar basic pitchy bass line, she that pressed and resorts to this kind of nature. :saladga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Andrea B
3 minutes ago, Vegas said:

You do know that she could've won the reading challenge. :vegas:

I'm still wondering why are people so concerned why she has to say about anything, there are daily threads about her on a Gaga fansite yet people claim she was over 5 years ago. :vegas: 

If she doesn't care, why do you care? :vegas: 

because GGD is part of stan twitter and she's only relevant on stan twitter, she's still over cause her last single didn't even chart

+ we like when homophobic/problematic people keep destroying their flop career so that's why you keep seeing threads about her. 

thatfoxyfeeling

Stop posting about her, seriously. Just let her fade away, her career is basically over anyway. 

Trepadation

Monet came at her first, I don't see how she's being hateful for the sake of being hateful. 

Babel
18 minutes ago, Andree said:

because GGD is part of stan twitter and she's only relevant on stan twitter, she's still over cause her last single didn't even chart

+ we like when homophobic/problematic people keep destroying their flop career so that's why you keep seeing threads about her. 

Both of your thoughts are contradictory: if she was "over" then what's there left to destroy? :vegas:

I'm a fan of her music, and since she hasn't raped or killed anyboby, nor anything she rants on twitter directly affect anybody, I don't really care what she has to say :vegas: 

For those who hate her and keep talking about her, 212 was released almost 7 years ago, so keep wasting your time I guess :vegas: 

gag
7 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

Monet came at her first, I don't see how she's being hateful for the sake of being hateful. 

She came for Ru girls first.

De5aM1DXcAAruHt.jpg

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Andrea B
3 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Both of your thoughts are contradictory: if she was "over" then what's there left to destroy? :vegas:

I'm a fan of her music, and since she hasn't raped or killed anyboby, nor anything she rants on twitter directly affect anybody, I don't really care what she has to say :vegas: 

For those who hate her and keep talking about her, 212 was released almost 7 years ago, so keep wasting your time I guess :vegas: 

She's over cause her music doesn't chart anymore, her sales are literally dead. She's only relevant when she has beef with someone so I should change what I said.... her music career is over :ladyhaha: * she's like perez hilton, only relevant when there's drama. 

Andrea B
1 minute ago, gag said:

De5aM1DXcAAruHt.jpg

not only for ru, she came for all the drag race queens when most of them haven't said anything bad about her. 

she literally made fun of drag queens for doing their work....

Trepadation
2 minutes ago, gag said:

De5aM1DXcAAruHt.jpg

I don't think she meant it as a personal attack to them. She's cool with some of the ru girls.

gag
1 minute ago, Andree said:

not only for ru, she came for all the drag race queens when most of them haven't said anything bad about her. 

she literally made fun of drag queens for doing their work....

Oh 'Ru girls' is just a term for any drag queen that has been on Drag Race. Sorry for the confusion. :laughga:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived