Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG:Five Foot THREE- r u here for it ??

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

thierryrreiht
44 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

always but i want it to be better than 5F2, they really lacked in showing the creation of Joanne and seemed to adore the Superbowl

But as much as I love it, and I get what you mean, Joanne is only ONE of her albums..

The Superbowl is pretty much a Once in a Lifetime thing.. it only makes sense that they give it some importance

That J

Awww that's so cute.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Ziggy
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

always but i want it to be better than 5F2, they really lacked in showing the creation of Joanne and seemed to adore the Superbowl

Well, the purpose was not supposed to be about Joanne specifically, but exploring Gaga’s life where it was with the Super Bowl being the thing everything was leading up to. It’s a narrative. I think part of that is because Chris came into the picture after Joanne had already started being made so it didn’t made sense to make it about that when that story had already started 

GypsyBabe

I’m always here for documentaries. Love them and I love watching the process of how something is made. I would be very happy to see more of Gaga’s process. 

⚯͛

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Successfulga said:

The documentary is nice. But a documentary during the Born This Way era would be far more interesting. The creating process, album photoshoot etc...

Reminds me of the ARTPOP documentary that was cancelled. Would've been phenomenal.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Bradley

I don't think LG6 is her focus now that she's busy with A Star Is Born and a possible jazz album.

ryanripley
9 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Well, the purpose was not supposed to be about Joanne specifically, but exploring Gaga’s life where it was with the Super Bowl being the thing everything was leading up to. It’s a narrative. I think part of that is because Chris came into the picture after Joanne had already started being made so it didn’t made sense to make it about that when that story had already started 

i just thought there was some irrelevant content that could have been scrapped in favour of things like the album considering how secret it was

it would have been awesome to see her shoot the album cover etc

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
10 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

But as much as I love it, and I get what you mean, Joanne is only ONE of her albums..

The Superbowl is pretty much a Once in a Lifetime thing.. it only makes sense that they give it some importance

they should release a superbowl doc imo

i actually also think the superbowl didn't get enough content whilst thinking that the doc favours it :selena: it's such a huge event and deserves more than what the doc showed

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

monketsharona

Here for a new documentary, but in a few years IF she has new things to add. For the moment FF2 is too recent in my opinion. Let it rest a bit. 

To me it's the same than for a new Jazz album with Tony Bennett, if nothing new and fresh is brought, maybe it's better to let the project dead... Just my opinion of course

Ziggy
7 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i just thought there was some irrelevant content that could have been scrapped in favour of things like the album considering how secret it was

it would have been awesome to see her shoot the album cover etc

I agree. Though, I think it did serve a good job at giving a snapshot of her life at that time. Seeing things like the baptism or the Wal-Mart promo did a good job showing the totality of her life, not just the professional part of it. The only thing I wish weren't there was the fan meeting part. It went on for a few minutes and kind of makes the momentum come to a grinding halt when we have to see her meeting one fan. I get it's to show how much she matters to fans, but other parts of the doc did that *and* I don't think that it's totally necessary to show when the focus of the doc is very squarely on Gaga. I do wish we saw less of a montage-style depiction of her songwriting, though. Based off of the Gypsy leak we got a few months back, I'd really like to hear more of her working through songwriting with her collaborators.

Luxe Ford

I'm here for "Six Foot Two In Heels".

But I think she got out what she needed in 5'2". I'm all for gratuitous Gaganography, but I want an angle of sorts.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

thierryrreiht
22 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

they should release a superbowl doc imo

i actually also think the superbowl didn't get enough content whilst thinking that the doc favours it :selena: it's such a huge event and deserves more than what the doc showed

True..one like Katy’s would’ve been great

Battle 4 Ur Life

always.

tho I'd like it to be called "Five foot Two 2" lol

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Gracious Gaga
On 6/4/2018 at 8:51 AM, Luxe Ford said:

I'm here for "Six Foot Two In Heels".

But I think she got out what she needed in 5'2". I'm all for gratuitous Gaganography, but I want an angle of sorts.

Ha amazing 

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived