Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

we're over

we knew Venom was going to lead the Box Office. no reason to meltdown

gay engineer

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life
9 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I'm not really interested in ASIB beating Venom in ticket sales cause I dont expect that but is it doing good overall?

Yes. It's selling around 7% of The Predator which opened with $24m this weekend so relatively it's already doing ~2M this week. 

Well deserved promo. I actually glad to see this. I mean, they got Gaga, one of the biggest star on the planet today, that is a sales point in itself, glad that WB knew they need to make sure this fact is known.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

mister max

At my country's movie theater company buziness thing the dates a movie will screen only get released a week before the actual movie will screen however the voice-over-ed movies get announced early on (alla Kidz movie night :rip:) same goes for the ladies movie night (and I called and they allow men :ladyhaha:)

Anyway I just found it interesting and weird, is it that complicated in other countries too?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Just now, mister max said:

At my country's movie theater company buziness thing the dates a movie will screen only get released a week before the actual movie will screen however the voice-over-ed movies get announced early on (alla Kidz movie night :rip:) same goes for the ladies movie night (and I called and they allow men :ladyhaha:)

Anyway I just found it interesting and weird, is it that complicated in other countries too?

That is so much work just to watch a movie :oprah:

I actually jsut hear about Ladies Night for cinemas from your stories, I thought that was for night clubs only.

But I do know some countries that only announced dates a week or two before the initial screening date locally. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PerfectGUY

Guys, please remember that Venom is, despite being a Marvel movie, NOT part of the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) 

So it means that it's not part of the huge marvel saga, and therefore is less of a threat commercial speaking

And also it's a very controversial film (accused of being cheap, ruining the character of Venom and preventing him from appearing in MCU films...) that has not full support of the Marvel fanbase

It will obviously still be very front loaded and will have a better 1st weekend than ASIB

However the critics might destroy it and it probably won't last long in time, unlike ASIB hopefully

Azor Ahai

I can't see my bf until next week and these new Lana love songs sure aint helping :cryga:  :cryga: :cryga: :cryga:

Venice Bitch is so iconic already

OT:   

51 Lana Del Rey - Mariners Apartment Complex 0.1562

3 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

Tickets sold:

17/9:    ASIB: 524                  Venom: 1128
16/9:    ASIB: 600                  Venom: 1000
15/9:    ASIB: 195                  Venom: 494
14/9:    ASIB: 330                  Venom: 723
13/9:    ASIB: 579                  Venom: 213
12/9:    ASIB: 710                  Venom: 1

Total:

ASIB: 2938
Venom: 3559

16/9 numbers are estimations since I can't find them in the archives.

This is actually really good.

I think ASIB can make 40M + for the opening weekend with a good word of mouth  

Andrea B
4 hours ago, S0436 said:

It’s a soundtrack album so there isn’t as much expectation for #1 and huge sales.   But surely we want it.

nowadays 2m are ''huge sales'' so I'm expecting huge sales. The greatest showman is certified 2x platinum in the US and I have the feeling that ASIB will be bigger.

I'm also expecting great streams, at least 1B on Spotify alone. TGS has more than 1B.  

I honestly think this is realistic and not delulu. 

• Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived