💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Arturo
6 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

-WTF is a "Fad" ? :triggered:

-You will pre-order ASIB soundtrack even if no single coming out the same day ? :oprah:

And why would people pre-order this if they do not get a new song ? They have nothing to win, like give money for literally nothing (until Oct 5), lol.

For me: No music from her, no money for her :poot:

But preordering doesnt charge you on iTunes until the album comes out.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edible Cloud
4 minutes ago, Arturo said:

But preordering doesnt charge you on iTunes until the album comes out.

Oh, yes oops... so, no music for us, and no money for her (until Oct 5) :ohwell:

I want just the Track Listing :pray:

Arturo
3 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Oh, yes oops... so, no music for us, and no money for her (until Oct 5) :ohwell:

I want just the Track Listing :pray:

But i do agree that its weird theres no song because every other preorder on iTunes has at least 1 song available nnn

TwerkinLurkin
2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

Imagine saying Trench singles are worse than Self Titled

I was talking about their last album I didn’t mean their first I miss typed even anything on vessel is better. literally everything they released this past month was trash so...

Irrelevant
28 minutes ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

I was talking about their last album I didn’t mean their first I miss typed even anything on vessel is better. literally everything they released this past month was trash so...

Jumpsuit and Nico are both bops :rockstar:

I prefer jumpsuit and Nico over half of blurryface, although Vessel is unbeatable.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

FarixGaga

I really hope 21P don't have a tour bundle since they sold out already 27 US shows, you know :cryga:

JC

nattuggla

Boxoffice Pro updated their prediction regarding ASIB:

3-Day Wide Opening: $30,000,000 (which stays the same as before....)

Domestic Total: $140,000,000 (increase of 20% from $117,000,000)

Meanwhile, we continue to see optimistic early trends for A Star Is Born and have slightly increased our overall forecast into even more bullish territory.

https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-venom-revisited-set-october-record/

Arizona Sky
31 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Boxoffice Pro updated their prediction regarding ASIB:

3-Day Wide Opening: $30,000,000 (which stays the same as before....)

Domestic Total: $140,000,000 (increase of 20% from $117,000,000)

Meanwhile, we continue to see optimistic early trends for A Star Is Born and have slightly increased our overall forecast into even more bullish territory.

https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-venom-revisited-set-october-record/

This better not be wrong because its making me WAY too excited :giveup: 

Ugh imagine if ASIB will be huge success following with an ultimate pop comeback with LG6 a la Beyonce's self titled and Gaga will further more establish her name in the music industry and become unstoppable like the days in TFM/BTW. :giveup:

PanPikus

Ofc TOP has huge chances for that #1 even without a hit. The same way Panic! At The Disco got it this year with ~180k units. As of now I'm expecting at least 200k, but I think they might do even more than 250k. And ASIB won't do more than 150k - 170k.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

ryanripley
3 hours ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

:what:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

bloody g

Since when is TOP competition to Gaga :awkney: we're safe for that #1

It's also Bradley's first time in the music industry that will bring even more audience

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Hurem
21 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Lol, don't get too comfortable

ryanripley

i doubt top will be a threat, their fanbase was pressedt when blurryface blew up

i remember seeing loads of comments of them being worried the band would sell out and go more commercial after a couple of hits

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

nattuggla
29 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

It's also Bradley's first time in the music industry that will bring even more audience

Or it will be more like The Carters.... Since this isn't a pure Gaga album some fans might not buying it since Bradley also has some songs on it.....

• Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived