đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

TwerkinLurkin
6 minutes ago, gagaxuan said:

Guys is it normal to not release any single for a movie soundtrack? I was quite hype and hoping for a single release before...

Soundtracks honestly don’t have any “formula” they follow like artists albums do they are all different Since the album is coming right when the movie is I’m guessing their going to release the “big” song from the movie around the same time and use it in ads and stuff

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANZGA
2 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

Gaga can totally outsell TOP, they only had one good selling album and that also debuted with 147.000 units in like 2015, Joanne debuted with 201.000 units a year later after a first single that was pretty much a flop and trashed by the media. I saw that TOP are not really on their peak anymore so I think that Gaga can outdo them especially if the promo will be good 

The problem is we don't have anything to compare with after they blew up.. cause that 147k units is before Stressed Out and Ride became big smashes.. so we still don't know their real Pull in 1st week after Blurry Face era which is VERY MASSIVE... i believe they've gained a lot of fans and they've kinda establish their brand in the alt rock scene so they're a force to reckon with and not to be underestimated..

But then again, their most anticipated comeback lead single FLOPPED so their debut numbers now are at a blurr , i still consider them pulling 150k-200k tho from my initial more than 250k prediction before their lead

Arturo
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Ok girlies so here's a little analysis. The fact that we're getting no songs before the album is definitely a more modern take on this album release. This year albums that went #1 also charted a really high never-before-heard song (aka not a pre album single) on the Hot 100. Let's start.

All these albums went #1.

Revival: River f/ Ed Sheehan (#11)

My Dear Melancholy: Call Out My Name (#4)

Invasion of Privacy: I Like It (#8) [peak #1]

KOD: ATM (#6) and KOD (#10)

Beer Bongs and Bentleys: Better Now (#7) [peak #5]

Ye: Yikes (#8) and All Mine (#11)

Scorpion: Nonstop (#2) and In My Feelings (#6) [peak #1]

ASTROWORLD: Sicko Mode (#4) and Stargazing (#8)

Queen: Barbie Dreams (#9) predicted*****

the power of fanbase + GP interest combined into one week during album release for a single or singles.

bumping to next page bc this is important

Gypsy Life

21 pilots released a song last week and it sold 4k. Hopefully the trend continues until their album release week.

Gypsy Life
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Ok girlies so here's a little analysis. The fact that we're getting no songs before the album is definitely a more modern take on this album release. This year albums that went #1 also charted a really high never-before-heard song (aka not a pre album single) on the Hot 100. Let's start.

All these albums went #1.

Revival: River f/ Ed Sheehan (#11)

My Dear Melancholy: Call Out My Name (#4)

Invasion of Privacy: I Like It (#8) [peak #1]

KOD: ATM (#6) and KOD (#10)

Beer Bongs and Bentleys: Better Now (#7) [peak #5]

Ye: Yikes (#8) and All Mine (#11)

Scorpion: Nonstop (#2) and In My Feelings (#6) [peak #1]

ASTROWORLD: Sicko Mode (#4) and Stargazing (#8)

Queen: Barbie Dreams (#9) predicted*****

the power of fanbase + GP interest combined into one week during album release for a single or singles.

All urban albums. Pop artists can't pull this off.

rsz_1gaga_oscars.jpg.9f3629ebbebcaf9dcc1

Arturo
4 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

All urban albums. Pop artists can't pull this off.

rsz_1gaga_oscars.jpg.9f3629ebbebcaf9dcc1

I know hihi but hopefully it can result in a Top 30

but then again our first indicator will be Ariana with Breathin and see how high that goes

TheCureinMalibu
26 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

21 pilots released a song last week and it sold 4k. Hopefully the trend continues until their album release week.

that's right.

21 pilots are fads.

2 hours ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

TOP got bigger after their album release though but I do agree that the new music that TOP has released recently hasn’t been as good as their first album

but the really big one is their fourth album:cryga:
the one they are gonna release later this year is their fifth album

TOP is more like an indie rock band with one successful album in their career than a fad tbh
besides rock music is no where to be seen on the chart for a long time
so Gaga could definitely snatch the #1:firega:

Gypsy Life
24 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I know hihi but hopefully it can result in a Top 30

but then again our first indicator will be Ariana with Breathin and see how high that goes

Well what are the chances that Gaga gets the #1 song on Hot Tracks, TTH, and New Music Friday? :ohwell:

Irrelevant
2 hours ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

TOP got bigger after their album release though but I do agree that the new music that TOP has released recently hasn’t been as good as their first album

Imagine saying Trench singles are worse than Self Titled

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Edible Cloud

-WTF is a "Fad" ? :triggered:

-You will pre-order ASIB soundtrack even if no single coming out the same day ? :oprah:

And why would people pre-order this if they do not get a new song ? They have nothing to win, like give money for literally nothing (until Oct 5), lol.

For me: No music from her, no money for her :poot:

FRANZGA
57 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

I was rooting for them but now that they're against Gaga's release week i hope they flop HARD.. sorrynotsorry

Also.. will the USB count for album sales?? 

Arturo
25 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Well what are the chances that Gaga gets the #1 song on Hot Tracks, TTH, and New Music Friday? :ohwell:

High :poot:

• Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived