❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
6 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

I'm pretty sure the studios and labels know what they're doing better than us forum dwellers. They're not going to make an exception for ASIB just because it's released in October and not December. :smh: This is how these soundtrack roll outs work.

Also the source could be complete BS for all we know. So maybe we should just chill before we jump to rash and baseless conclusions.

what are these rash and baseless conclusion i came to? :air: cuz i don't remember making any conclusions :oprah:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234
4 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

what are these rash and baseless conclusion i came to? :air: cuz i don't remember making any conclusions :oprah:

I wasn't referring to you or one person in particular, hence the "we" in my sentence.

mister max
2 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Definition of "the score" for me please ? :koons:

Without any vocals on it

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Azor Ahai
3 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Definition of "the score" for me please ? :koons:

Score is the background instrumental music played in movies in the background when characters are talking or whatever

shoful

Does anyone know if Queen went #1 in the US??

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

emig09
11 minutes ago, shoful said:

It seems it's not going to debut at #1 :ohwell:

gay engineer

Arturo

The only good thing about the Oct 5 release is her chance to go #1 is higher.

Because the Sept 28 release would have caused Gaga fans to buy it then and then the GP to buy it movie week release (Mamma Mia, Black Panther, and The Greatest Showman all shot up during their movie week release)

Now fans and the GP who saw the movie will purchase it in the same week for maximum sales

Arturo
1 hour ago, shoful said:

from HDD:

We'll be holding our squeaker of a chart, with its battle for #1 between YMCMB/Republic's Nicki Minaj and Cactus Jack/Grand Hustle/Epic's Travis Scott, until tomorrow.

We're still waiting to determine whether Nicki's D2C will surpass Travis' and counter his streaming advantage. 

Needless to say, this is an instance where every transaction and every stream is essential. Feel free to grab your abacus and count along. (And yes, the last time we said, "Grab your abacus," someone called HR.)

• Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived