💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

RIP Aretha... You will be extremely missed

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Madam Margolyes
2 hours ago, alp0707 said:

I am watching 1954 ASIB and the “I just want to take another look at you” part is straight from this version

Also in 1976 version

DfssG8IUEAEyvqe?format=jpg&name=large

ViviLittleM

7/27/2018

7/29/2018

3 Shows

Britney Spears

Hard Rock Live At The Event Center

Hollywood, United States

9,756 (100%)

100.00 - 325.00

$1,983,200

in-house Promotions

asana15

What should have been a day of Madonna's legacy celebration due to her 60th birthday, turned out to be the saddest day of the year for music lovers from all walks of life. I know it is for me.

Several years ago we took my mom for her birthday to the Outback Steakhouse. Halfway through the meal the tour bus pulled up outside, and in walked queen Aretha herself with the entourage. They were seated across the isle from our table. I couldn't believe my eyes.

She ordered blooming onion and a tall beer. We paid our bill and left the restaurant. I told my mom to sit on the bench just outside and keep an eye on the door, as I took off in the car for the nearest Best Buy in search of anything Aretha. I bought all the CDs they had, and quickly returned to the restaurant.

The bus had already moved closer to the entrance, so she was about to leave. She was the last one from her group to walk out. We've approached her, explained that it is my mother's Lidia birthday. What a sweet lady she was. She sang Happy Birthday to my mom, signed all the CDs I bought, and even signed the restaurant bill....

All these memories are coming back to me today as we saying Godspeed to the singular talent Aretha Franklin as she leaves this world.

Rest in powers queen, you will be sorely missed.

PS: it just dawned on me that the king himself Elvis has died on the same day August 16th in 1977. 

FarixGaga

Can't wait to see Gaga and ASIB in 15 days in Venice. I'm shaking for the excitement already :giveup::giveup:

JC

Edible Cloud
13 minutes ago, FarixGaga said:

Can't wait to see Gaga and ASIB in 15 days in Venice. I'm shaking for the excitement already :giveup::giveup:

In English or in Italian ?

FarixGaga
2 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

In English or in Italian ?

It is not stated in the ticket actually, but imo it will be in English since Bradley & Gaga will be in the room watching it presumably.

JC

Vitleysingur
24 minutes ago, asana15 said:

What should have been a day of Madonna's legacy celebration due to her 60th birthday, turned out to be the saddest day of the year for music lovers from all walks of life. I know it is for me.

Several years ago we took my mom for her birthday to the Outback Steakhouse. Halfway through the meal the tour bus pulled up outside, and in walked queen Aretha herself with the entourage. They were seated across the isle from our table. I couldn't believe my eyes.

She ordered blooming onion and a tall beer. We paid our bill and left the restaurant. I told my mom to sit on the bench just outside and keep an eye on the door, as I took off in the car for the nearest Best Buy in search of anything Aretha. I bought all the CDs they had, and quickly returned to the restaurant.

The bus had already moved closer to the restaurant, so she was about to leave. She was the last one from her group to walk out. We've approached her, explained that it is my mother's Lidia birthday. What a sweet lady she was. She sang Happy Birthday to my mom, signed all the CDs I bought, and even signed the restaurant bill....

All these memories are coming back to me today as we saying Godspeed to the singular talent Aretha Franklin as she leaves this world.

Rest in powers queen, you will be sorely missed.

PS: it just dawned on me that the king himself Elvis has died on the same day August 16th in 1977. 

Thank you for sharing such a sweet story. We lost a treasure.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
  • Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived