๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Scathach

ENIGMA is also now her profile pic on Apple Music. It was still a joanne photoshoot yesterday.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Scathach said:

ENIGMA is also now her profile pic on Apple Music. It was still a joanne photoshoot yesterday.

they should remove that Joanne banner on her page with something better, that shoot was ugly af :air:ย 

63+6

ARIANA GRANDE

God Is A Woman

27.585+0.837

Don't let this flop Scooter :giveup:ย 

Arturo

Wait I had no idea the UK albums chart downweighted the most 2 most streamed tracks of the week to the average of all the tracks...I'm a flop chartster I thought they had a simple conversion system like BB in the US. But that is a much better system.ย 

For people who don't know what I'm saying/are unclearย in the UK we can say Joanne for example when it was charting in the Top 100, MR and PI's streams would be brought down to the average of all the other tracks since they were always (I presume) the most popular on streaming.

Joanne still did pretty decently in the UK tho imo. 135,000 units since February 2018ย iirc

Arturo

Also ladies we need a Gold certification (400,000) for The Cure in the U.K...

For comparison (U.K)

Swish Swish: #19
The Cure: #19

Swish Swish cert. Silver on 9/15/2017 almost 4 months after release.
Swish Swish cert. Gold onย 2/23/2018 moreย than 9 months after release

The Cure cert.ย Silverย on 6/9/2017 8 weeksย after release.

But here we are 16 months later with no cert. If you're in the UK give the good sis The Cure a stream on Spotify or AM I'm talking to y'all @Jaseย @Harry!!

Also for people that don't know Gold in the UK is not like Gold in the US. It's probably more equivalent to going Platinum in the US.

1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Wait I had no idea the UK albums chart downweighted the most 2 most streamed tracks of the week to the average of all the tracks...I'm a flop chartster I thought they had a simple conversion system like BB in the US. But that is a much better system.ย 

For people who don't know what I'm saying/are unclearย in the UK we can say Joanne for example when it was charting in the Top 100, MR and PI's streams would be brought down to the average of all the other tracks since they were always (I presume) the most popular on streaming.

Joanne still did pretty decently in the UK tho imo. 135,000 units since February 2018ย iirc

And they only take a max number of tracks so that albums with many tracks dont get to cheat the system

Arturo
15 minutes ago, BenG said:

And they only take a max number of tracks so that albums with many tracks dont get to cheat the system

Yeah, itโ€™s 12.

TeenIdle

Random depressing fact:

Gaga's carpool karaoke has more views than John Wayne and Joanne combined.ย 

alp0707

I am watching 1954 ASIB and the โ€œI just want to takeย another look at youโ€ part is straight from this version

ryanripley
1 hour ago, TeenIdle said:

Random depressing fact:

good, that carpool is iconic and deserves 1b views :messga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ArtGagaPop
1 hour ago, TeenIdle said:

Random depressing fact:

So does Till it happens to you that doesn't even have gaga in itย :poot:

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion