Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Andrea B

you guys are overreacting, Nicki added a song just because she wanted more streams and that's it. the song is trash but there's really nothing wrong with adding an extra to your album. Ariana did it, do I think they look desperate? maybe but I don't really care. Some of you have even said that you would be mad if Gaga did that :air: why would you be mad about it? its not your business, stop being so possessive. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B

if Nicki debuts #1 or #2 I won't be mad or happy, but I honestly think that she needs a reality check. this website is kinda obsessed with her :rip:. I listened to her album and I didn't like it 

please don't drag me. I know half of you hate her, this is just my opinion 

Gypsy Life
16 minutes ago, Andree said:

you guys are overreacting, Nicki added a song just because she wanted more streams and that's it. the song is trash but there's really nothing wrong with adding an extra to your album. Ariana did it, do I think they look desperate? maybe but I don't really care. Some of you have even said that you would be mad if Gaga did that :air: why would you be mad about it? its not your business, stop being so possessive. 

Unless XXXTentacion's corpse featured Gaga on a track then she added it on C3C to inflate its first week sales, Gaga will never be in the same situation

meg.thumb.png.9754b78d841f31f1e6330da22a

monketsharona
3 hours ago, Andree said:

Nah Monsters would say : 'Yaaaas queen of marketing' if Gaga did this 

ryanripley
4 hours ago, Andree said:

tbh i wouldn't care if gaga did something like adding the cure onto joanne

i'm just disgusted at nicki's support of a sexual predator and how she's getting away with it but DWUW suffered

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Edible Cloud

"Djadja" by Aya Nakamura is #2 on Netherlands Top Single, and #1 on Netherlands Spotify with 230k streams :messga:

LetsGetHigh
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Nah Monsters would say : 'Yaaaas queen of marketing' if Gaga did this 

No, we wouldn't. This is a desperate move and we recognize it as such. 

Gaga wouldn't even do pull such a move anyway, she respects people she collaborates with. Since FEFE is now on Queen, it will no longer benefit 6ix9ine if he puts it on his album - when it's HIS song. She's so disrespectful.

Doncho
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

tbh i wouldn't care if gaga did something like adding the cure onto joanne

i'm just disgusted at nicki's support of a sexual predator and how she's getting away with it but DWUW suffered

The difference is... Gaga doesnt tweet about kworb or radio peaks or things like that :emma:

ryanripley
Just now, Doncho said:

The difference is... Gaga doesnt tweet about kworb or radio peaks or things like that :emma:

gaga may not be a streaming force but at least she's not nicki minaj :messga: :vegas:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, alp0707 said:

wtf

idk about the other 2 (WTF IS THAT) :triggered:
But this one slays

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
  • Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived