Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

OMFG SHE ADDED FEFE TO QUEEN ON AM

this is absolutely embarrassing

im unstanning :madge: 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jennie Kim

Time to add The Cure to Joanne, she has nothing to lose

giphy.gif

Gypsy Life

I'm not sure but I think Billboard had this rule that a song's sales could only count to one album. So unless the pedophile is willing to donate its points to Maraj, it won't count to her album's SPS.

I remember it back with Bang Bang but I don't remember what exactly happened. Might've been RIAA though, not BB, not sure.

Jennie Kim
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

I'm not sure but I think Billboard had this rule that a song's sales could only count to one album. So unless the pedophile is willing to donate its points to Maraj, it won't count to her album's SPS.

I remember it back with Bang Bang but I don't remember what exactly happened. Might've been RIAA though, not BB, not sure.

I thought the rule was the album selling the most would get the credit, in BB's case it went to my Everything

Gypsy Life
26 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

I thought the rule was the album selling the most would get the credit, in BB's case it went to my Everything

Oh that's probably right. Poor miss Jessie J.

SpeechIess
1 minute ago, gagarihanna said:

Everyone’s dragging La Miki Minach :vegas:

i’m gagging

I feel bad for her lowkey. :sweat:

Baepsae
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

Im not even a Nicky stan or hater but this is so sad :rip: Bling not the music I guess

It sucks. But I see why they did it. For a long time she was the main female rapper in the US and now Cardi is here and unlike Iggy she seems to be here to stay.

Cardi being still a "rookie" (meaning she's still in her first era) is outdoing Nicki on almost everything. Her label and her must be FUMING and her attitude is not helping either. They're desperately trying to "mantain" her image.

Doncho
1 minute ago, Baepsae said:

It sucks. But I see why they did it. For a long time she was the main female rapper in the US and now Cardi is here and unlike Iggy she seems to be here to stay.

Cardi being still a "rookie" (meaning she's still in her first era) is outdoing Nicki on almost everything. Her label and her must be FUMING and her attitude is not helping either. They're desperately trying to "mantain" her image.

True! She is so jealous of Cardi and she obviously cares for that #1. Its no news that she cares about charts though... but its just... desperate

SpeechIess
Just now, Baepsae said:

The "Cardi is here to stay" part, whewww chile! That's horrifying. That was horrifying...

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
  • Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived