Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

mister max
23 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

WAIT, I just realized that if Gaga gets nominated for best original song, she'll be performing at the Oscars for the 3rd time. :giveup:

Dont forget the grammys performznce again :applause: 4 years in a row? Ugh only Gaga

Edit: I mean 5 years in a row if she performs again at grammys 2019 :giveup:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla

There is already a box office prediction for ASIB:

A Star Is Born
Opening Weekend Range: $25 – 35 million

Social media buzz is steadily growing for this remake thanks to strong trailer reception over the summer. The mega-star power of director/actor Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga could prove to be irresistible for audiences even beyond their fans. If award season contention follows, long box office legs wouldn’t be hard to develop — especially considering the renaissance of successful musicals in recent years. The breakout potential of this one is hard to ignore right now, putting current forecasts in bullish territory.

https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-star-born-venom/

PanPikus

Can you imagine if ASIB gets 2 noms in Best Original Song, so Gaga could perform two times? The slay would be real :nooo:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

ArtGagaPop
1 hour ago, mister max said:

Dont forget the grammys performznce again :applause: 4 years in a row? Ugh only Gaga

Edit: I mean 5 years in a row if she performs again at grammys 2019 :giveup:

5 years of peformances for only 1 award :poot:

ryanripley

im stanning this EW interview coming out slowly :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Arizona Sky
2 hours ago, nattuggla said:

There is already a box office prediction for ASIB:

A Star Is Born
Opening Weekend Range: $25 – 35 million

Social media buzz is steadily growing for this remake thanks to strong trailer reception over the summer. The mega-star power of director/actor Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga could prove to be irresistible for audiences even beyond their fans. If award season contention follows, long box office legs wouldn’t be hard to develop — especially considering the renaissance of successful musicals in recent years. The breakout potential of this one is hard to ignore right now, putting current forecasts in bullish territory.

https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-star-born-venom/

How accurate has this been in the past?

1 hour ago, PanPikus said:

Can you imagine if ASIB gets 2 noms in Best Original Song, so Gaga could perform two times? The slay would be real :nooo:

I'm hoping for a nom for The Shallow and another for I'll Never Love Again. I just hope the votes won't be split though.

LetsGetHigh

I just watched the 2 trailers for Venom and I am shocked...

at how bad this sh!t is. People seriously are going to seriously watch this crap?

ryanripley
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

I just watched the 2 trailers for Venom and I am shocked...

at how bad this sh!t is. People seriously are going to seriously watch this crap?

probably not, isn't it getting a mediocre reception so far?

i know comic book stans will ofc go but it's a big budget movie so they need LOTS of people to go and if it sucks, the stans will just stamp it as bad and the GP probably won't bother

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LetsGetHigh

Also they are reshooting a few scenes as we speak this summer at LA for Venom because some movie insiders dragged it and Sony is panicking, cause they were hoping it would be successful (acclaim & box office) so that Marvel would want to do a sequel.

Kii. By the looks of it and similar sequence of events to Suicide Squad, Venom is going to be a disaster. Not that it makes ASIB more successful since they have vastly different audiences, but still you have to slightly reach and think: "hmm I heard this movie sucks but we're already at the theaters, what should we watch guys? heard ASIB is amazing" dd. :poot:

LetsGetHigh
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

probably not, isn't it getting a mediocre reception so far?

i know comic book stans will ofc go but it's a big budget movie so they need LOTS of people to go and if it sucks, the stans will just stamp it as bad and the GP probably won't bother

Yeah it's not holding up to its media hype. People are comparing it to catwoman, YIKES. I doubt hardcore Marvel fans would even care about the reviews really, they'll regardless go watch it but still drag it. 

Not that I care about the success of Venom much, but I remember some people here scaring us cause ASIB is opening against it. :rip: 

bloody g
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Yeah it's not holding up to its media hype. People are comparing it to catwoman, YIKES. I doubt hardcore Marvel fans would even care about the reviews really, they'll regardless go watch it but still drag it. 

Not that I care about the success of Venom much, but I remember some people here scaring us cause ASIB is opening against it. :rip: 

Looks like the fact that it's opening against Venom will turn the odds in our favor (even more :vegas:)

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

bloody g
1 minute ago, mister max said:

So how is Queen doing

#1 on iTunes in over 50 countries so far

we have to wait for streaming numbers

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Arturo
11 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Also they are reshooting a few scenes as we speak this summer at LA for Venom because some movie insiders dragged it and Sony is panicking, cause they were hoping it would be successful (acclaim & box office) so that Marvel would want to do a sequel.

Kii. By the looks of it and similar sequence of events to Suicide Squad, Venom is going to be a disaster. Not that it makes ASIB more successful since they have vastly different audiences, but still you have to slightly reach and think: "hmm I heard this movie sucks but we're already at the theaters, what should we watch guys? heard ASIB is amazing" dd. :poot:

Yeah we need to go soccer mom mode or do MR radio levels of stan intervention. Search “i want to see a movie” on twitter and reply to every one of those tweets “See the cinematic masterpiece A Star Is Born starring Oscar nominees Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga!”

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
  • Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived