💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

reputation to snatch the Grammys next year

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Green Detox

i feel like they will make up for the lack of female winners last year, the way they covered up for making 25 win over Lemonade. And then this cycle continues...

you think they’re gonna use Taylor for it?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2D87O_j8wjhtBP2CeDZd

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B

idk but reputation is Grammy worthy, the album really made an impact and the lyrics of some of its songs are really good + the grammys love her 

Pop Music

Yes she will get album of the year, Record of the year and Song of the year. Another three grammys in the basket :vegas:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

andy232000

I think Reputation will suffer the same fate as Divide. People think it will be huge and grab lots of nominations but it will hardly grab the pop field...that is if other females release albums this year 

River

I don't think so, it was not that popular, the singles were a flop after another, it didn't make any impact, nothing.. it only made some headlines with the first video and then.. nothing..

Maybe the tour is sold out and all that.. but the majority who bought the tickets are not super fans, most of them didn't buy the album or streamed it fully.. they are going for the old songs.. tours should come before releasing the album and there you can promote it.. all the tour-album release is just dumb but it's another topic..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

andy232000
10 minutes ago, River said:

I don't think so, it was not that popular, the singles were a flop after another, it didn't make any impact, nothing.. it only made some headlines with the first video and then.. nothing..

Maybe the tour is sold out and all that.. but the majority who bought the tickets are not super fans, most of them didn't buy the album or streamed it fully.. they are going for the old songs.. tours should come before releasing the album and there you can promote it.. all the tour-album release is just dumb but it's another topic..

Then what would you sing at your tour? :triggered:

culturalbaptism
26 minutes ago, Andree said:

idk but reputation is Grammy worthy, the album really made an impact and the lyrics of some of its songs are really good + the grammys love her 

This is a lie. Reputation isn't impactful in any way. But I'm sure she's winning something since they also had the guts to award her two Album Of The Year. I love her music but we can't deny it is mediocre.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Irrelevant
25 minutes ago, River said:

basically no one does that:rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

culturalbaptism
27 minutes ago, River said:

Mess. Albums are used to promote a tour, where the money really is now. :rip:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

zakariah

I love Reputation as much as the next TS fan but I don't think it deserves any Grammys at all. The only nomination it deserves is Best Pop Vocal Album, just because of the high sales & streams.

It's more of a cathartic album for Taylor, so it's basically her version of ranting to a friend over text/call. So, I feel that this isn't her best work, and isn't AOTY-worthy. 

If it does get nominated for AOTY, then it'll be pretty obvious that they're using her as bounce back from this year's #GrammysSoMale controversy.

River
32 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Then what would you sing at your tour? :triggered:

The songs from the album that yet to be heard by those people and you want to sell and promote..

17 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

basically no one does that:rip:

indie artists and small bar singers are doing that.. this is how they sell albums, at the end of the show..

15 minutes ago, Successfulga said:

Mess. Albums are used to promote a tour, where the money really is now. :rip:

it should be the contrary, this is how it was long long time ago..

I mean, you go out on the road to promote your unheard music, you suppose to sell your album at the end of the show, the show itself was a taste of it, to deliver it live..

andy232000
7 minutes ago, River said:

The songs from the album that yet to be heard by those people and you want to sell and promote..

indie artists and small bar singers are doing that.. this is how they sell albums, at the end of the show..

it should be the contrary, this is how it was long long time ago..

I mean, you go out on the road to promote your unheard music, you suppose to sell your album at the end of the show, the show itself was a taste of it, to deliver it live..

you seriously expect people to pay a ticket to a lady gaga show which can cost up to thousands of dollars to then be possibly disappointed by the music? its unfair to take the fans money like that. Besides, its a bit boring to go to a concert and not know a single word, not being able to sing along, not know what the songs represent...If i wanna go to that I´ll go to a disco or bar.

Indie artists I get it, but people are not gonna pay blindly for something they dont know if they will like. 

River
Just now, andy232000 said:

you seriously expect people to pay a ticket to a lady gaga show which can cost up to thousands of dollars to then be possibly disappointed by the music? its unfair to take the fans money like that. 

Indie artists I get it, but people are not gonna pay blindly for something they dont know if they will like. 

This is how it was in the past, this is what Gaga did at the beginning of TF, she really toured hard to promote the album even if it was out, not so many people heard anything more than PF..

What you are describing is what the capitalist tours companies and labels made you think about music and tours.. a tour shouldn't cost too much, this is unfair for fans imo..

(anyway we are reaaaly going off topic)

Archived