1. 1. choose your pick

• Christina Aguilera x Britney Spears
    • Rihanna
    • Taylor Swift
    • Shakira
    • Pink

Featured Posts

HeardASine

The last few Halftime Shows have gone Male, Female, Male, Female. Justin went last year, so it seems probable that they will choose a female performer this year. I hope its Pink!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
15 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Madonna and Katy Perry did it though.

Madonna did it but Katy Perry did not? At least most parts of her show was live.

Also Britney doesn't even record 'live vocals' for her performances, she just lip-syncs to the studio version of her songs which don't sound live at all, imagine the backlash that would come from all across the nation (and the world). I don't think NFL would want that. Anyway the last time a singer lip-synced at the Superbowl was Madonna, it was 6 years ago (2012), ever since that year every performer has performed live I'm just not sure they want to deviate from that. Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, Coldplay, Bruno Mars all sang live, I'm guessing they wouldn't want to break the streak.

The Child
8 hours ago, Bradley said:

Madonna did it but Katy Perry did not? At least most parts of her show was live.

Also Britney doesn't even record 'live vocals' for her performances, she just lip-syncs to the studio version of her songs which don't sound live at all, imagine the backlash that would come from all across the nation (and the world). I don't think NFL would want that. Anyway the last time a singer lip-synced at the Superbowl was Madonna, it was 6 years ago (2012), ever since that year every performer has performed live I'm just not sure they want to deviate from that. Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, Coldplay, Bruno Mars all sang live, I'm guessing they wouldn't want to break the streak.

Katy Perry lip synched.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

yungpancake

I think they're gonna do a band next year so i guess Maroon 5 (they have a lot of hits and they're really good live)  Panic! at the Disco (HOPEFULLY tho) or Imagine Dragons (lots of popular hits and they're insane live)

If they're gonna go with a female pop star then my best bet is on Taylor Swift. her reputation tour is selling like crazy, her performances can be pretty amazing, and she's got a lot of old hits she can pull out again. I also hope P!nk is on their nominee list; she has so many pop rock bangers and radio hits, she can sing live (and dance btw) and every performance by her is always a spectacle to see.

Smother Em Eh

P!nk would be so EPIC!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

AmenTheNight

Taylor or Rihanna would be amazing !

Edit : Taylor inviting Katy for Bad Blood would make headlines for days

Stephen

You're missing Justin Bieber from this list. I think he has a good shot.

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

You're missing Justin Bieber from this list. I think he has a good shot.

tenor.gif?itemid=10979963

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The Child
On 01/06/2018 at 8:04 PM, Latino Baby said:

replace Maluma with other most iconic latino like Enrique Iglesias and or JLO and it would be amazing

Shakira, Ricky, Enrique and JLO all for the superbowl

the pioneers of the Latin Explosion

A CONCEPT :firega:

Not even one black Latino when black Latinos are the one who invented Latin music.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Chuckles
On 6/1/2018 at 1:04 PM, Latino Baby said:

replace Maluma with other most iconic latino like Enrique Iglesias and or JLO and it would be amazing

Shakira, Ricky, Enrique and JLO all for the superbowl

the pioneers of the Latin Explosion

A CONCEPT :firega:

Well yes I agree, Enrique would be a better fit.. I just threw in Maluma because he has recent features with Shak and Ricky.

Chuckles
9 hours ago, yungpancake said:

I think they're gonna do a band next year so i guess Maroon 5 (they have a lot of hits and they're really good live)  Panic! at the Disco (HOPEFULLY tho) or Imagine Dragons (lots of popular hits and they're insane live)

If they're gonna go with a female pop star then my best bet is on Taylor Swift. her reputation tour is selling like crazy, her performances can be pretty amazing, and she's got a lot of old hits she can pull out again. I also hope P!nk is on their nominee list; she has so many pop rock bangers and radio hits, she can sing live (and dance btw) and every performance by her is always a spectacle to see.

I'm feeling the Imagine Dragons option

Archived