Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Brian Newman in Electric Lady studio

UnnamedArtist

Featured Posts

HosedDownGypsy

This just shows once more that we and the "insiders" have no clue what she is up to 

RAIN ON ME

UnnamedArtist

Why you forgot all about the classy accents of the saxophone on the Born This Way album? :triggered:

SwissMonster

I am melting down right now. If she really is doing C2C part 2 I hope the other fanbases see how strong we are and keep together even if it’s hard :messga:

I got a god damn Gaga Tattoo on my legs for the 10 years in the fanbase and she is giving us C2C Part 2? Not with me honey! Not with me

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

River

Is she doing a jazz rap song?:diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Fish

AS much as I like her, I am not here for another Joanne. Like id rather have cheek to cheek 2 than Joanne Act II: dead aunt revival

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

I'm not too hyped about the Jazz thing, but I respect her choices.

I liked it when she did it the first time. But if she's releasing another Jazz album I'm not here for it

i highly doubt it's a jazz album, tony was only there for 4 days so its a couple of songs max for his project

everyone else she's worked with makes pop music

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MeloArtDramaPop

I seriously want an album in the style of Queen, I want opera and jazz mixed into pop music, that would be heavenly

Reality

Just because Brian's in the studio with her doesn't necessarily mean that they'll do another jazz album. I mean, she's always had some sort of jazz influence in her music.

I'm just really curious as to what she's working on. It seems like there's just so many things she's juggling: BloodPop collab/LG6/Tony's project/now this RonsonxTyler thing? I'm not really sure what's going on, but something's definitely coming, and I'm excited to see what it'll be. 

🃏🖤👹

Sestri Levante

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Me trying to figure out what in actual hell is happening at Electric Lady

Snejana

we're getting a soundtrack full of bops coming soon and probably a pop album by 2019 idk why you guys are so pressedt about a new jazz record lmao gaga herself said that she would like to release jazz albums between pop eras, this fanbase is honestly too much 3DsOf5N.gif

Archived