THAT LACE DRESS AND TEAL HAIR WERE

giphy.gif

angels forever, forever angels

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
10 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

some fans think they own their idol :smh: they argue they didn't sign the cult papers for their leader to sing jazz 

same with when joanne was released. those same monsters who only function on pure pop were so relieved when TC was released :laughga:

I know, right!? I don’t understand it. C2C is so cool and I love it when she ventures outside of “pop”...it just adds another layer to her artistry. :vegas:

⚯͛

WeDontStop

its my 2nd fav, i think lady GaGa did a really good job on jt

i got the boys in dubai

rumours

C2C is an era that not only helped her reach her peak vocally but also healed her emotionally after ARTPOP. 

Those who don’t praise it are simply missing taste. I feel sorry for those people tbh :diane:

Thanks for the tag @TheShameMonster :hug:

LeJudas
3 hours ago, SolidSnake said:

Why would it get shade? The album shows off her vocal ability, is creative as hell in a era ruled by generic ass electronic and trap stuff, and its very wholesome. 

Don't worry they will tell you 

Don't even ask, they just mention it without needing to lol

Battle 4 Ur Life

C2C is a great body of work and exposed her to a much broader audience. one that otherwise would hardly come across her talent and her outstanding vocal and performance ability. It earned her accolades and appraisal from everywhere. It also introduced most monsters to a very fine classic genre next to an established house name that is Tony.

while it's not the kind of music that makes me stan and go crazy about her. it's an absolute smart move from her, one which she is earns the benefit from still today. so I sometimes will be funny about it but it's all in the name of humor because the truth of the matter is that I admire this era A LOT.

Nature Boy is simply heavenly.

and saving the best for last, it also generated one that is undoubtedly one of the BEST, most passionate and iconic performances of her career so this speaks for itself and is the best thing I could "say" about C2C. enjoy.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

SolidSnake
Just now, LeJudas said:

Don't worry they will tell you 

Don't even ask, they just mention it without needing to lol

I dont listen to these people, they have nothing to offer me. 

shame
16 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

C2C is an era that not only helped her reach her peak vocally but also healed her emotionally after ARTPOP. 

Those who don’t praise it are simply missing taste. I feel sorry for those people tbh :diane:

Thanks for the tag @TheShameMonster :hug:

YAAAAS so many monsters overlook this! The friendship between Tony and Gaga is so beautiful and organic. :tony: He's a huge supporter and i feel like he's shared so much wisdom on life and the industry. 

and np fam :kara:

shame
3 minutes ago, WokePop said:

C2C is a great body of work and exposed her to a much broader audience. one that otherwise would hardly come across her talent and her outstanding vocal and performance ability. It earned her accolades and appraisal from everywhere. It also introduced most monsters to a very fine classic genre next to an established house name that is Tony.

while it's not the kind of music that makes me stan and go crazy about her. it's an absolute smart move from her, one which she is earns the benefit from still today. so I sometimes will be funny about it but it's all in the name of humor because the truth of the matter is that I admire this era A LOT.

Nature Boy is simply heavenly.

and saving the best for last, it also generated one that is undoubtedly one of the BEST, most passionate and iconic performances of her career so this speaks for itself and is the best thing I could "say" about C2C. enjoy.

THIS :tony: :tony: :tony: :tony: :tony: :tony: :tony: :tony: :tony: :tony: :tony: :tony: 

truly as woke as your username suggests 

giphy.gif

iCpro

Her vocals are the best they’ve ever been on C2C. Also the album and Tony are the reason Gaga is still making music :ohwell:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Lady Adga

I love that album :diane: And that PBS special was so beautiful :tony:

heda97

It’s my fave gaga album alongside ARTPOP

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Bradley

Her strongest vocal performance to date. I suppose the second jazz album will showcase more of that.

Archived