Does Gaga Revise Her Scrapped Material?

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Twitter
3 minutes ago, SFDMQ said:

i mean she even forgets Bad Romance lyrics sometimes I doubt she even remembers she had wrote and scrapped that many songs :huntyga:

Either that’s age or she needs more staple singles. She messed up on atleast once on the entire JWT setlist. :ladyhaha:

Twitter
1 minute ago, Florian said:

She better revise Nothing On (But The Radio) asap :madge: 

I’ll be here for something like that! 

If she revised NOBTR, STA, BN, or OOC :diane:

Dutch
10 minutes ago, Florian said:

She better revise Nothing On (But The Radio) asap :madge: 

I gave up on that song after all the ARTPOP rumors mess it went through. I still love it so much tho. Same goes for PARTYSAUCES.

Ziggy

Well, it depends what you mean by recycled because she used "Free bitch" and "Born this way" on several songs on their respective albums. And I think depending upon the track, she may make a call back to an idea she had as with Brooklyn Nights (because there's no way she was thinking of that with Taylor as he had no relation to NYC). So I think it's more like ideas she tends to re-use if she does.

Oriane
56 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Fashion and Fashion! are slightly different though, but I'm sure there are other songs she's reworked and changed.

Slightly ? They're just not the same songs at all, it's like comparing I like it rough and Gypsy.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Edonis
1 minute ago, Oriane said:

Slightly ? They're just not the same songs at all, it's like comparing I like it rough and Gypsy.

Oh, I know that :sweat: I'm talking about concept wise in the fact that they're songs about fashion and Gaga is known revisit older concepts for her abums :selena: not in structure or lyrics at all :selena:

culturalbaptism

Isn't The Cure from ARTPOP sessions?

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

The Child
56 minutes ago, KING said:

There’s a few differences but I didn’t Gaga mentioned earlier in the ARTPOP era (around iTunes Festival) that there was a unreleased song she reworked for the album and everyone knew it was Fashion! :huh:

Gurl have you listened to both Fashion the song from 2008-9 and Fashion! from 2013? They are nothing like each other.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Successfulga said:

Isn't The Cure from ARTPOP sessions?

TC was written after the SB

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RainingOnMe
2 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

This isn’t a rumor, Bloody Mary was actually going to be on TFM but ended up on BTW.

This simply isn't true, lol. The rumor isn't real, there is no "2009 Bloody Mary." It was written in late 2010 for Born This Way.

Miel

We all know she'll throw in some things for fun ("Earthquake" into "FOHL", "Stuck On F*cking You" into "It's Been So Very Hard (improv)", and others), but I wonder to the extent of how much she will tease her old, unused work into newer pieces, considering we'll never be able to tell for sure.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
18 minutes ago, SarahMcLaughlin said:

This simply isn't true, lol. The rumor isn't real, there is no "2009 Bloody Mary." It was written in late 2010 for Born This Way.

Small correction- I think it was early 2010, as the recording credits state that she recorded it in Sydney in, like, April of that year.

But I agree.

3 points in and ready for more

The Child
2 hours ago, SarahMcLaughlin said:

Really? I really thought this was a know fact for the whole fanbase but if you say so. Do you have any sources please?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bloody hooker
34 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Really? I really thought this was a know fact for the whole fanbase but if you say so. Do you have any sources please?

I keep thinking some old mod who isn’t here anymore said that they heard a snippet of TFM version of Bloody Mary. This was back in 2012.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived