Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Born This Way The Remix was extremely weak

Andreu

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop
58 minutes ago, The Bling said:

The thing is there are not many Gaga albums at my local store :selena: I found BTW The Remixes by chance and I was SHOOKETH 

This happend to me too, when i going to the only store in my city that still sells cds. I was going to buy btw and tfm but btw remix was the only gaga album they had :selena:

Although i never bought it :poot:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop

Also to the op, yes i agree it's very underwelming. Atleast the cover art is better then for the real album :derpga:

I personally just don't like a whole bunch of remixes :huntyga:

Lorde remixed Melodrama well; just three. Gaga remixed Joanne well :vegas:

I feel it's just pretty darn desperate when people are releasing like 8 remixes for one song :huntyga:

RAMROD

Disagree, BTW remixes are when her remixes started to be bearable. And ARTPOP remixes keep up as well.

Aside from Manson remix, all of her TF and TFM remixes are trash

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GhettoFabulous

:lana:honestly a waste :lolly: shoulda kept it and released a b-sides album instead :lolly:

Salvador Sequea

Is not an album that I listen to often, but I like it. It's interesting, and I've always loved side albums, something I pretty much miss now. I LOVE the art cover :tony:, and is sad that the package doesn't include any other images. I mean, the design is completly black :saladga:. Even though, my copy is from the BTW Collection Box Set so, no complains :lolly:.

Wild Beasts remix for Y&I, Hurts remix for Judas and The Horrors remix for Bloody Mary are amoung my favourites and the Foster The People remix for TEOG has been my phone ringtone ever since .

Andreu
50 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Disagree, BTW remixes are when her remixes started to be bearable. And ARTPOP remixes keep up as well.

Aside from Manson remix, all of her TF and TFM remixes are trash

Excuse me no

Bad Romance Chew Fu

Love Game Robots To Mars 

Etc etc

Most of the remixes on the first remix CD (except Just Dance Richard Vision) are definitely not trash

Tastes I guess :ohwell:

Andreu
47 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:lana:honestly a waste :lolly: shoulda kept it and released a b-sides album instead :lolly:

So could have been done with every album of hers:lolly:

IAmNotHere1997

Some of them are really good but I'm mad other good remixes from the single-only releases weren't included

Inferno

Royksopps remixes are amazing. I liked the Metronomy Remix of You and I and the Foster the People remix of The Edge of Glory but thats about it (and im not 100% sure if theyre actually on the album?).

Usually I prefer unofficial remixes, they tend to be better. Idk why they always pick the wackest remixes for official releases. Even The Remix from 09 or 10' wasn't that great tbh but the cover was honestly one of her best album covers ever.

I adore born this way (jost and naaf) .. I love the remix sometimes mote than the album version song .. It's more dark and dramatic and it takes the song to another level 

RAMROD
8 hours ago, Andreu said:

Tastes I guess :ohwell:

Mine? Is refined, thanks :sis:

Can check my last fm for receipt :classy:

Enjoy your terrible remixes sksks :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ctherainbow

I liked and bought BTW The Remix.   :unicorn:

The Goldfrapp Judas Remix is perfect to play if you want your neighbors to think you practice blood magic.   :stalkga:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Archived