💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Ariana escaping the fourth album curse?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

homomo
8 minutes ago, Versace said:

The same can be said about 

Chained To The Rythm and Applause 

Its usually what comes after the lead single that determines if the 4th album curse is in effect or not 

Here's hoping she slays but honestly I can confidently say that songs like 

Problem, Break Free and Side To Side had more impact and longevity than No Tears 

What do you mean longevity? The song is still charting and stable within the top 10 on iTunes, Billboard, Spotify, and radio. It’s still even rising exponentially on radio.

BeIIadonna
3 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

:neyde:

You lovely bish:bon:, let good sis NTLTC live:huntyga:

After I'm done, it truly will have No Tears Left To Cry :creepflop:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
2 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

After I'm done, it truly will have No Tears Left To Cry :creepflop:

Danganronpa; Music Edition confirmed:vegas:

... It’s not a bad idea though:bon::oprah:

Make it happen bish:trollga::sis:

youandi
32 minutes ago, Versace said:

The same can be said about 

Chained To The Rythm and Applause 

Its usually what comes after the lead single that determines if the 4th album curse is in effect or not 

Here's hoping she slays but honestly I can confidently say that songs like 

Problem, Break Free and Side To Side had more impact and longevity than No Tears 

Longevity? It’s only been out a month and it’s still popular 

Sepsami
32 minutes ago, Fish said:

people outside the uk do not talk about Manchester. The song is a success. Its no Problem, but it is a success.

I will be shook the next time a pop princess gets a hit like Problem was, it just seems like the era of pop girls has passed..

for now :stalkga:

MeloArtDramaPop

Applause was a worldwide smash and had a great run in the top ten and also CTTR had a similar chart run. Ive never heard NTLTC tho here in my country. But as I was saying we should wait until she releases the album before we say anything. 

Versace
54 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

How can you say that they had more longevity? NTLTC is still charting, very well too.

Yes but it already peaked I feel 

Andreu

1. as said above, Applause was a big WW hit

2. The fourth album curse affects artists because of their overexposures, and we can't compare her debut to Gaga's, Beyonce's, Katy's in term of success.

LadyLuca

I thought she only had success in america with NTLTC.....I thought it flopped (in comparrision to her other songs)

DelusionalGaga

NTLTC is a success but a fairly mediocre one. Before its release, people painted it out as a smash hit to save pop music and it turned out to be very lukewarm. I can't see her doing well if the next singles continue to be like this

Thomas P
25 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

NTLTC is a success but a fairly mediocre one. Before its release, people painted it out as a smash hit to save pop music and it turned out to be very lukewarm. I can't see her doing well if the next singles continue to be like this

People seem to love it. 

It received acclaim, and its selling/streaming amazingly, and radio has really started to pick itself up.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Moebius

Gaga's relationship with the GP was in shambles by the time ARTPOP got released. Katy tried something the GP didn't like, and in general released at a time pop music is basically dead so yeah, Ari and her army of teens arent that impressive

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Moebius

Im still supporting ha though hsjsjs release that album sis

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Bradley

Like some other user said, Chained to the Rhythm and Applause were very successful. They are multi-platinum singles and have hundreds of millions of views on YouTube.

So we gotta wait and see. I do hope she serves some good pop music though.

Archived