Lady Gagain Vegas
🏨 Click here to book your Las Vegas hotel at VEGAS.COM 🏨
politics

Trump praises colonization and genocide

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

I got two red pills to take the blues away.
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 11

Supersonic

I have a feeling the title is gonna be changed very quickly since there are some special right-wing snowflakes in here, but Morphine Prince is right.

The United States of America were built on colonialism, racism and genocide. Anybody who picks up a history book is aware of that.

The USA is a prime example of "The oppressed want to become the oppressor." Religiously persecuted Europeans fled across the ocean to live in peace and started to intentionally displace and bring death to those who originally habitated the country.

Also... please notice how he said "our ancestors tamed the continent" as if he wasn't just a second generation German immigrant, whose family arrived in America 200 years after the states declared independance from the UK. And as if Native Americans were uncivilized, wild, inhumane beasts who didn't know what do with the country.

Majestic, the future is electric.
  • Like 27

Morphine Prince
9 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I have a feeling the title is gonna be changed very quickly since there are some special right-wing snowflakes in here, but Morphine Prince is right.

The United States of America were built on colonialism, racism and genocide. Anybody who picks up a history book is aware of that.

The USA is a prime example of "The oppressed want to become the oppressor." Religiously persecuted Europeans fled across the ocean to live in peace and started to intentionally displace and bring death to those who originally habitated the country.

Also... please notice how he said "our ancestors tamed the continent" as if he wasn't just a second generation German immigrant, whose family arrived in America 200 years after the states declared independance from the UK. And as if Native Americans were uncivilized, wild, inhumane beasts who didn't know what do with the country.

By “our ancestors” he means people of European origin. This is white supremacy. 

I got two red pills to take the blues away.
  • Like 16

freebit

This racist continues to disgust me. I'm not surprised he'd be dismissive of Native Americans. Nothing new from him, yet I'm still shocked that this is now our reality.

7 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

By “our ancestors” he means people of European origin. This is white supremacy. 

IA. He's using actual nazi rationale.

• Like 8

bionic

Don't apologise for your ancestors, apologise for what you are doing now to reverse progress :laughga:

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 13

666 others

Original title: Trump praises colonization and genocide

:holyshit:
  • Like 7

misunderstood

He’s just fueling the fire, he’s not helping anybody nor himself 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Melech

No one should apologize for what ancestors did but..oh well :emma:

Adarsh Soni

I feel like puking in his face sometimes, he is disgusting :madge:

• Like 1

lairofhk

That’s super rich coming from a literal orangutan...

• Like 1

666 others
4 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

That’s super rich coming from a literal orangutan...

Please don't insult Orangutans... they have done nothing to deserve to be compared with Trump :(

:holyshit:
  • Like 8
  • LMAO 3

fayecuntaway

What a fvcking scum bag! By "tame" does he mean "massacre innocent people"? I'm really dumbfounded even when I'm expecting anything from him, some people are just too stupid to have a voice like his. fvck i hate him! 

Edited by fayecuntaway
  • Like 4

Matangi
53 minutes ago, Melech said:

No one should apologize for what ancestors did but..oh well :emma:

Um, yes people very much should apologize for what their ancestors did. And they should take action to change the institutional racism that has been in place ever since. That doesn't mean they should feel personally guilty, but they should be aware of the history of their nation and its disparities.

• Like 6

Melech
1 minute ago, Matangi said:

JUm, yes people very much should apologize for what their ancestors did. And they should take action to change the institutional racism that has been in place ever since. That doesn't mean they should feel personally guilty, but they should be aware of the history of their nation and its disparities.

That are two different things so. Spreading awareness and apologizing are two different things.

A state can apologize like Germany did. But modern Germans don’t need to apologize for the Holocaust. 

• Like 2