opinion

Gaga has the ability to revive American Horror Story

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10

Before the show ends, really hope to see an HP Lovecraft-inspired/coastal town season; a Western-themed one; and some sort of sci-fi theme, too.

And yes, miss Jessica Lange so much!  Would be cool to see Gaga again.

GhettoFabulous

They need to fix their writing tbh :awkney:

becasuse it’s like they have a really good concept and the first few episodes have you captivated then it gets boring or flat. Like hotel not saying this because I’m a stan but honestly Gaga’s scenes are the best like there was so much more they coulda done with her character but instead they focused on that boring cop :madge:

S6 was for the most part great though and s7 I didn’t bother watching :lana: they also need to bring Jessica Lange back tbh 

monketsharona
52 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Half of AHS fans hate her tho.

Not true, I'm managing one big AHS page and to be honest most people liked her (even if they had mixed opinion on her before she joined)

I've seen a lot of people asking her back

LordEnigma
38 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Nah - most everyone I know was surprised by how well she did.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Nah - most everyone I know was surprised by how well she did.

Yeah honestly the bad comments came before the season starts coming from people who were still angry Jessica Lange left. But most AHS were pleased by how good she did as the Countess

Same comments can be seen right now when Joan Collins was announced joining the cast. But I'm pretty sure everybody will say she's doing great at the end.

I think AHS fans are still pissed Jessica still hasn't returned

Bradley
50 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Since when? :emma: Oh if you're referring to her involvement in Hotel, well she basically replaced Jessica Lange, those rants from them were inevitable. I'm sure they're calmer now that they have accepted the reality that Lange is no longer part of the show.

Bradley
1 hour ago, Antichrist said:

presence is nothing when the show is terribly written. we have paulson & peters who both DELIVERED on cult, though half of sarah's lines were 'aaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'. not sure why peters got snubbed, his role was executed to perfection.

'Terribly written' are such strong words. Roanoke and Cult had awesome moments.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

'Terribly written' are such strong words. Roanoke and Cult had awesome moments.

To me the second part of Roanoke messed up the all season quality... But the first 5 episodes were just amazing with great acting. Kathy Bates had her best role to me as the Butcher. Lady Gaga was scary as the original Supreme.

Bradley
27 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

They need to fix their writing tbh :awkney:

becasuse it’s like they have a really good concept and the first few episodes have you captivated then it gets boring or flat. Like hotel not saying this because I’m a stan but honestly Gaga’s scenes are the best like there was so much more they coulda done with her character but instead they focused on that boring cop :madge:

S6 was for the most part great though and s7 I didn’t bother watching :lana: they also need to bring Jessica Lange back tbh 

But AHS's reviews usually improve towards the middle and end of the season though. Personally my experience with the latter half of the seasons are better than the first half of the seasons. But that's just me.

A Hybrid
Just now, monketsharona said:

To me the second part of Roanoke messed up the all season quality... But the first 5 episodes were just amazing with great acting. Kathy Bates had her best role to me as the Butcher. Lady Gaga was scary as the original Supreme.

Actually the surprise mid season is one of my favorites in the series, coming second after the Violet reveal in Murder House

No family’s safe when I sashay

MonsterAura
2 hours ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

i need taissa farmiga back ! 

No no NO a thousand times NO :sweat:

Silvestro Devacelli
19 minutes ago, MonsterAura said:

No no NO a thousand times NO :sweat:

t313186019-b1229163693_s400.jpg

freebit

I'm not sure she'd be able to revive it 100% with just her name alone - show is old & that would be an uphill battle, but I do think she'd add more interest than it currently has. People both love to hate her and love to love her. Give her a leading man that's new to the series (doesn't even have to be the biggest name, just known from other projects), and another controversial fave like Emma Roberts in a supporting role (preferably w/ her and Gaga as sisters) & people would definitely care more than last season IMO. AHS Reddit would be lit. :lolly: I LOVE Evan & Sarah, but them as leads is becoming overused and expected (Sarah especially deserves movie roles & new shows at this point).

Thomas P
56 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

After the twist though, I was terrified most episodes.

For the first time ever since starting that show, I genuinely was scared while watching.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived