• Telephone
    • Alejandro

Featured Posts

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

Teeth is one of Lady Gaga's most unique tracks. :worship:

I was just thinking of that today while listening to The Fame. I was thinking, she has so many different songs with many different sounds. Yet Teeth stands out as being unique amongst such unique songs. I spent two minutes this morning pondering on that fascinating fact.

Wet Fire

I was just thinking of that today while listening to The Fame. I was thinking, she has so many different songs with many different sounds. Yet Teeth stands out as being unique amongst such unique songs. I spent two minutes this morning pondering on that fascinating fact.

Yes! Even at the beginning Teeth sounds like a fresh new unique tune.Lady Gaga's vocals are followed by 2 individual voices - this fact makes the song different from all her other songs.

Gaga is Life

Yes! Even at the beginning Teeth sounds like a fresh new unique tune.Lady Gaga's vocals are followed by 2 individual voices - this fact makes the song different from all her other songs.

It works perfectly :legend:

Galactic Mess

One of the best albums of all time, in my opinion. Every song contributes to the monster theme in a different way and is utterly amazing. It's a really consistent piece of work. I hope ARTPOP is short (with like 10 songs) and has the same quality of TFM.

• 2 weeks later...
alposnacks

Teeth is one of my favorite Gaga songs ever. It's so raw, has so much energy, is so s-xy, her vocals and the production are FLAWLESS. It's like the Bad Romance of lesser known Gaga tracks.

Jenniferella

SHA ME R TEETH mini_612441derpbluesmall.png

I don't really like it but I actually LOVE the Monster Ball performance

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Gaga is Life

Teeth sure is unique, and you've gotta appreciate that... amongst Gaga songs which are already unique :legend:

Wet Fire

It's quite fascinating that 3 of Lady Gaga's best song intros - the ones of Alejandro, Dance in the Dark and Monster are from The Fame Monster, an EP of 8 songs.

• 2 weeks later...
Wet Fire

Speechless is in my opinion one of the best Gaga songs.The vocal performance is Grammy-worthy.The songwriting and message are easy to connect to.I love it.

TFM is probably her best work. it's cohesive, dark, and interesting. and very listenable. if there were 1-2 more songs on it, it would be my favorite gaga album, but because it's so short, i have to say BTW is my favorite.

alposnacks

TFM is probably her best work. it's cohesive, dark, and interesting. and very listenable. if there were 1-2 more songs on it, it would be my favorite gaga album, but because it's so short, i have to say BTW is my favorite.

Yeah I'd have to agree. Also BTW has so much more variety. We take it for granted now but just take a moment and realize how different all those songs are. Electric Chapel, Hair, Scheiße, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover, Marry the Night, Government Hooker...some of those songs have absolutely nothing in common and it's astounding. That's why BTW is my favorite Gaga album, even though I think The Fame Monster is more consistently amazing.

Yeah I'd have to agree. Also BTW has so much more variety. We take it for granted now but just take a moment and realize how different all those songs are. Electric Chapel, Hair, Scheiße, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover, Marry the Night, Government Hooker...some of those songs have absolutely nothing in common and it's astounding. That's why BTW is my favorite Gaga album, even though I think The Fame Monster is more consistently amazing.

that florence welch in your avatar? oh hey gurl :legend:

ok, but back on topic :P yeah, BTW is a bit of a mess, and if you like it, you probably love it, but if you dislike it, you probably hate it. i feel like there isn't much middle ground--it was either love orhate for BTW.

soundwave

This album made me a Little Monster, and back then I loved the songs so much, but I just feel that Gaga's other two albums are better.

One of the best albums of all time, in my opinion. Every song contributes to the monster theme in a different way and is utterly amazing. It's a really consistent piece of work. I hope ARTPOP is short (with like 10 songs) and has the same quality of TFM.

I will kill Gaga if ARTPOP is short.

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived