HausOfMark

Dance In The Dark :nooo:

best song of the whole album. i wish this was a video

-Mark

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't judge me

But is it true that Speechless supposed to be a single instead of Telephone?

I've been told this multiple times

Can someone lead me in the right direction about this please?

She said she'd love to have Speechless as a single, it just simply didn't happen. The same happened with Hair.  :shrug:

Bellatrix

Dance In The Dark :nooo:

best song of the whole album. i wish this was a video

I agree! Well.. best song after Bad Romance.

The worst thing is that DITD was so close being a single, only if Gaga didn't want Alejandro so bad..

It's such a shame two songs on there didn't end up as singles. 'So Happy I Could Die' is pure ecstasy written all over its lyrics and amplified by its hard pulsating beat. "Dance In the Dark" is probably one of her most soulful deliveries yet. It has such a raw energy. And just about 10 seconds before the track completely fades out there's the sigh that makes it beyond perfect. Doesn't it?

Bellatrix

It's such a shame two songs on there didn't end up as singles. 'So Happy I Could Die' is pure ecstasy written all over its lyrics and amplified by its hard pulsating beat. "Dance In the Dark" is probably one of her most soulful deliveries yet. It has such a raw energy. And just about 10 seconds before the track completely fades out there's the sigh that makes it beyond perfect. Doesn't it?

Yeah, it does! :)

MJ Holland

I agree! Well.. best song after Bad Romance.

The worst thing is that DITD was so close being a single, only if Gaga didn't want Alejandro so bad..

I keep reading that around , here but never heard Gaga say it. :huh:

She really wanted Alejandro to be a single instead of DITD ? I just can't wrap my head around that and I'm not one of those monsters that are obssessed w/ DITD. Yeah, I think it's a great piece of work, far better than Alejandro, but not my favorite.

I think what posses me off about the single (Alejandro) is that she chose to make a religious and political statement using that song. The song is ironic and she could have done much more with it. She could have been that steampunk inspired black-widow-like dominatrix, but she had to strap crosses on everything.

I mean, the song embodies her saying "I can't live without you, I can't breah without you...yeah, right :fthis: !" like she did in the opening of the song during TMBT, but she takes it the lyrics of the song literally (well, in some parts of the video).

Wet Fire

I want a ballad as emotional as Speechless again from Gaga. May be Princess Die could be it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think this was her best work as well. And the whole concept of the "fame monster" still resonates, and will continue to resonate...

A well put together album. The lyrics make me feel free

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived