đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Pictures that prove that Haus Beauty can be a success.

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

Saade Baena
42 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Tbh some of those makeup looks could use work...

I'd reference some of her more avant-garde, editorial looks like these if she wants her beauty line to be cutting edge and unique. People don't think of a glossy lip and smokey eye when they think Gaga. I think she'd have wild success if she sold eye appliqués, intense liners, crystals, etc. 

Ain't no one gonna come to Haus Beauty for some concealer and a highlight. Gaga = Drama. 

Lady+Gaga+Lady+Gaga+Mugler+Afterparty+e1 GettyImages-633954500.jpg lady-gaga.jpg Lady-Gaga-Makeup-Hair-2016-Grammys.jpg efe99f40a9581c53d179b5eff422103e.jpg

a campaign on such an editorial would work out in 2011. Nowadays what sells most are discrete products.

heygirl
59 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

Her jawline nowadays :diane: you can cut cheese with that

thank epione for that :vegas:

Spoiler

dr. ourian, ugh his MIND. it amazes me sometimes. 

Spoiler

don't come for me :bye:

be kind guys

Green Detox
26 minutes ago, heygirl said:

Her jawline nowadays :diane: you can cut cheese with that

But a lil weird cuz she has a double chin.

not that i have any problem with it lol

thopekas
26 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

But a lil weird cuz she has a double chin.

not that i have any problem with it lol

she has an ultra sharp and defined jawline now, but at the same time she has a double chin under that,if i was in Epione i would do something to decrease the extra fat from the double chin with some method like kybella and as a result the jawline would be as sharp as it was when she was younger,now they inject her with more and more product in her face just to define the jawline and they leave the fat of the chin untouched ,for me its not such a good work,i mean Epione is supposed to be some of the best beauty clinics,but their work is not so high-end,

JohnnyVersace
3 hours ago, Saade Baena said:

a campaign on such an editorial would work out in 2011. Nowadays what sells most are discrete products.

Fenty Beauty says hi :awkney:

Spoiler

mqdefault.jpg Fenty-Beauty-Trophy-Wife-Highlighter-Dif maxresdefault.jpg fenty-beauty-mattemoiselle-plush-matte-l504e852b-5197-4b32-9d17-d3a4af46fb68-fen FentyFairyBomb.png

Holographic, super-pigmented, ultra-glowing highlights are what's selling. Not "discreet" products. Click on any beauty guru's video one Youtube and see for yourself. Gaga will have ZERO success with a discreet, glow from within, subtle beauty line. She's known for being avant-garde, and that's what people want to imitate from her.

You ever seen someone dress up as one of her recent Grammy looks for Halloween? People are STILL recreating her Poker Face era costumes, bubble dresses, meat dress, etc. 

Archived