💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If You Could Re-Experience A Gaga Album, Which Would It Be?

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

HiddenWeirdo
29 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

TFM even though it's the shortest unless TF is included :staymad:

Just because it is short, doesn't mean it's not good :trollga:

for me it is Born This Way. I've had the craziest creative explosion when I first listened to it

giphy.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonSwiftAnton

Born this way. I remember myself as quite happy back then and the first four months of that era was a great time.

Robo Ga

Born This Way, when I first heard the bass on Heavy Metal Lover I died and went to heaven 

🤖⚡️

whore

I was most excited to hear ARTPOP from the SwineFest, it was the best thing I had ever heard up to that point :giveup:

Also Born This Way when it was put on YouTube the day of its release was amazing :gaysia:

robboadam

Born This Way - for hearing Heavy Metal Lover for the first time again alone 

Teal Ambition

Born This Way or ARTPOP, it was so great listening to both of those for the first time :diane: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Joshie S
1 hour ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

I can never forgive myself for not experiencing ARTPOP when it came out. I started to dive into it like a year later and became a STAN.

Since then i've always tried to get as much information i could get on that album and its meaning. Plus, all the looks she wore etc...

So yeah, Re-Experiencing ARTPOP would be great. 

It was a fun thing to experience. From the moment Aura leaked and the era started, it was such a rollercoaster ever since then.

OT: I would ALSO pick ARTPOP, although this time for the first time listening to it I would drop some acid and listen to it in full, the way it was intended :laughga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Monster7

Born this way was such an experience:diane:

I had mixed feelings listening for the first time to ARTPOP and Joanne though, I loved Joanne after a few times and ARTPOP too (skipping some songs:sure:

homomo

I would like to choose Born This Way, cause that’s when I began to stan; however, I think I’m going to choose ARTPOP.

I became legal drinking age when that album came out. I partied and got drunk to all the songs in both bars and house parties. I fell in love. Had my first break up. I was such a mess and I loved it. I was a carefree university student, and had all the time in the world to worship Gaga. I was even on Radio ARTPOP a handful of times. Everything was glorious. So much simpler and easier.

HosedDownGypsy

ARTPOP because it was the first time i actually listened to an artists album and not just the released singles. needles to say that it left a heavy mark on me:firega:

RAIN ON ME

Cello

TFM without a doubt. A perfect album, I'm still shook :firega:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Defmix100

TFM because the first time I listened to it was on bad speakers in a different room while I was cooking, or ARTPOP without hearing any of the album tracks before it came out

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, ARPiT said:

ARTPOPdaily strikes again

200.gif

Yasss sister come through :vegas:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived