Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato - Fall In Line (BBMAS)

teawhore

Featured Posts

sipthistea
44 minutes ago, Mario Roberto Flores said:

Imagine that Gaga needs to show how she has affected the world with her movement of empathy, and she uses one of the posts in Gagadaily to demonstrate the positive of her foundation, she dies of shame! By reading what their supposed FANS write of other artists. I'm not a music cop. I am a policeman of hypocrisy. And in truth, some fans are really little monsters!

Just for stating the obvious? I haven't seen one single post on this thread humiliating or saying bad things about the artists. In fact, people praise them 'cause they're talented vocalists.The only thing that it's been discussed is the lack of harmony in their performance. If anything, I'd say that's honesty.

Hypocrisy would be stating that their voices were perfectly in tune, which is not the case I think. But if people enjoyed the performance, then it's ok as well. But this is a forum, and we all have different perspectives. That doesn't make us hypocrites. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
46 minutes ago, Mario Roberto Flores said:

Imagine that Gaga needs to show how she has affected the world with her movement of empathy, and she uses one of the posts in Gagadaily to demonstrate the positive of her foundation, she dies of shame! By reading what their supposed FANS write of other artists. I'm not a music cop. I am a policeman of hypocrisy. And in truth, some fans are really little monsters!

Uh oh, the BTWF police is here guys :vegas:

TinyRick

Duets are about harmonizing. Competing to see who can scream the loudest in an attempt to one up each other is sooo early 2000s. The end of that song was a messy, sloppy, trainwreck. If you can't freestyle, don't do it. 

TinyRick
53 minutes ago, Mario Roberto Flores said:

Gaga isn't some kind of weird music deity. Nobody here is saying bad things about these women. As consumers of music listeners have a right to critique performances not character. This performance was bad in the last half. That's just reality. This weird cult of empathy stuff from some Monsters has nothing to do with diva stage performances and is meant to be something that you carry into your real world interactions with real people. 

Mario Roberto Flores
2 hours ago, TinyRick said:

Gaga isn't some kind of weird music deity. Nobody here is saying bad things about these women. As consumers of music listeners have a right to critique performances not character. This performance was bad in the last half. That's just reality. This weird cult of empathy stuff from some Monsters has nothing to do with diva stage performances and is meant to be something that you carry into your real world interactions with real people. 

I am from Argentina. And I am LM since day 1. And I always read in this Forum how it is shot down to other artists. Capable, I reacted too much to certain comments. But it's hard to see how, with such lightness, the fans criticize, destroy and laugh mocking an error of other consecrated artists. There are even moments when they seem to enjoy the failures in some performances, or in the charts. I know that Gaga has nothing to do with CA and DL and this performance. But, it has happened many times that the fans of Gaga jump to the jugular of anyone who criticizes her, and that is what is hypocritical. The music is to enjoy it, listen to it, and say I liked it or did not like it. I know that many are children. But the only thing I ask for is respect. People criticize because they have a mouth or a connection to the internet. And many times they do not realize that these critics destroy years of work and the illusion of artists to be reborn, as is the case of CA.

Archived