💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato - Fall In Line (BBMAS)

teawhore

Featured Posts

Babel
7 minutes ago, Mario Roberto Flores said:

I think, everyone is exaggerating. That is his singing style. From what point do you criticize the performance? Are you, perhaps, sound mixers? Do you work in the industry as producers? Or are you just radio listeners like me? So? Then you do not complain when they criticize Gaga for making songs like Perfect Illusion or because the radio does not pass MTN just because it screams a lot ... ENOUGH OF HYPOCRISY PEOPLE!

I love how bad you're trying to bring Gaga EXCELLENT singing technique to this thread, just to show a good example on how to properly belt notes without sounding like a screaming competition.

And yes, they both should watch Perfect Illusion's performances to get a taste as to what it's like to properly sing high notes.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mario Roberto Flores
34 minutes ago, Triggered said:

I love how bad you're trying to bring Gaga EXCELLENT singing technique to this thread, just to show a good example on how to properly belt notes without sounding like a screaming competition.

And yes, they both should watch Perfect Illusion's performances to get a taste as to what it's like to properly sing high notes.

Mmmm... NO

I think you did not understand what I said. This is not a competition of which artist sings best. It's just that as a fanbase we should stop believing that we have the best artist on our throne. And start to understand what Gaga and its foundation promulgate, which is to be friendly and not to throw everyone else down just for the fact that we do not like it. And that is where the hypocrisy of this cult falls. If Gaga read your comment, it would hurt her in the soul, because this kind of fan is not the one she wants to follow her.

ryanripley
59 minutes ago, Mario Roberto Flores said:

I think, everyone is exaggerating. That is his singing style. From what point do you criticize the performance? Are you, perhaps, sound mixers? Do you work in the industry as producers? Or are you just radio listeners like me? So? Then you do not complain when they criticize Gaga for making songs like Perfect Illusion or because the radio does not pass MTN just because it screams a lot ... ENOUGH OF HYPOCRISY PEOPLE!

gaga has never screamed like this on a song wyd

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Mario Roberto Flores
13 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

No she did not. But she was criticized for shouting verses in many of her songs. And that is exactly what this fanbase is doing with CA and DL. What does the BTW Foundation teach? And the fans of the artist who created the BTW Foundation do completely the opposite!

ryanripley
Just now, Mario Roberto Flores said:

No she did not. But she was criticized for shouting verses in many of her songs. And that is exactly what this fanbase is doing with CA and DL. What does the BTW Foundation teach? And the fans of the artist who created the BTW Foundation do completely the opposite!

this website is full of kids, that's their own problem on how they treat artists

if the comments bother you, you can report them but there's no point going off topic about online kindess and randomly including gaga into the thread

That J

I thought it was fun!  Some of their looks cracked me up. Also liked the video playing and the creepy end with the men in helmets taking the young girls. Very spooky. I thought they both looked great and sounded good although it IS a screaming contest. 

The song is stuck in my head so I need 2 pain pills and a good pillow. :huntyga:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

South Blonde
44 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

ryanripley
1 minute ago, South Blonde said:

thats a one time cover tho lol

South Blonde
Just now, ryanripley said:

thats a one time cover tho lol

:ohwell:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

MelbHawker

That was.... a boring train wreck. Demi's vocal game is in need of a schooling; screaming ain't singing. The songs a mess.

sipthistea
2 hours ago, Mario Roberto Flores said:

Uh oh guys, the music police is here. 

freebit

Sounded great at first and I legit got goosebumps from Xtina in the beginning, but then that second half....😬

These two really aren’t used to doing duets. I think when you sing with someone there has to be we a level of restraint and finesse, otherwise it’s just a Divas Live 1998 mess and ends up sounding like ass. :madge:

Mario Roberto Flores
20 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Uh oh guys, the music police is here. 

Imagine that Gaga needs to show how she has affected the world with her movement of empathy, and she uses one of the posts in Gagadaily to demonstrate the positive of her foundation, she dies of shame! By reading what their supposed FANS write of other artists. I'm not a music cop. I am a policeman of hypocrisy. And in truth, some fans are really little monsters!

TinyRick

The screaming, why, atrocious...

I was like, Ya this is pretty great! Then I was like, Please god make it stop. Oh god it's still going. Aaaand still going. No no don't kneel and keep going. Stop. Just stop.... Oh thank god.

Archived