💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato - Fall In Line (BBMAS)

teawhore

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ordinarynam1310

The new singing contest "So You Think You Can Scream" preview looks so good here

Mirages

I can't with Christina's bad singing techniques. She totally ruined her voice and Demi is on the same track. And oh lord Jesus stop with those melisma runs if you can't do them properly. Also a little breath control wouldn't hurt so it doesn't sound like they're screaming at each other.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Rudz Xinc

This is like a screaming competition who can scream the loudest wins :saladga:

Tyra : "That was powerful"

Me: "Sure it was, I was almost becoming deaf"

Look at those clowns

ryanripley

omg demi's vocals, she sounds nervous :eww:

also why are the men dressed like nazis from wolfenstein? lmao

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

So is there an explanation as to why Xtina and Demi always sing like this? Like always adlib and 'woaahwoaaahhhwowowoaahah'? We all know they're great vocalists.. but this is super cringy and it's kind of embarassing. It ruins their performances every single god damn time. Why do they do it?

MsSwan

*Reads all of the comments in thread before watching. Assumed everyone was overreacting*

Edit: They weren’t :laughga:

MaryJaneHolland

*opens google maps*

"nearest wig shops"

:giveup:

An amazing performance, however it would've been perfect if they just properly sang the last chorus without the belting and those adlibs and what not... Maybe I would've added some more theatrics, like the men taking them apart or smth during the bridge idk....

Anyway, still a great performance  :golfclap:

MsSwan
19 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

*opens google maps*

"nearest wig shops"

:giveup:

An amazing performance, however it would've been perfect if they just properly sang the last chorus without the belting and those adlibs and what not... Maybe I would've added some more theatrics, like the men taking them apart or smth during the bridge idk....

Anyway, still a great performance  :golfclap:

For me, I thought it was great for the first half and then the second half ruined it. It didn’t feel very well rehearsed (the second half) and it felt like they were going back and forth trying to sing over one another. :madge:

Bradley

I just can't. Like calm the fck down.

It's almost as if they hate each other and want to oversing each other.

Mario Roberto Flores

I think, everyone is exaggerating. That is his singing style. From what point do you criticize the performance? Are you, perhaps, sound mixers? Do you work in the industry as producers? Or are you just radio listeners like me? So? Then you do not complain when they criticize Gaga for making songs like Perfect Illusion or because the radio does not pass MTN just because it screams a lot ... ENOUGH OF HYPOCRISY PEOPLE!

Archived