Even though it's not being released in my effing country :cryga:

Bradley, Gaga, what's good?

e0oDe.gif

What? How'd you know?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babel

I love how half this fanbase hated the idea of Gaga being involved in this project and now their panties are WET by people commenting on the film

hope this serves a lesson: never doubt the queen of talent

mariomania1234

Oh wow. :giveup:

I don't think i'm ready. Not praise from my favorite director. :giveup:

Rudz Xinc

I bet my country will pay dust to this movie by not premiering the movie the same date as the rest of the world :madge:

or even worse, not showing at all

Look at those clowns

Zaskar
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

What? How'd you know?

Nnnnn....IMDb tells me that it's not gonna be released here :noparty:

It may or may not be true, but only big budget and hi-fi hollywood movies get released here. 

I'm still hoping though :pray:

nattuggla
1 minute ago, Triggered said:

I love how half this fanbase hated the idea of Gaga being involved in this project and now their panties are WET by people commenting on the film

hope this serves a lesson: never doubt the queen of talent

Yeah I saw many comments about it being a flop and a death on arrival..... Especially the monsters on ATRL. I wonder what they are saying now.....:oprah:

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, nattuggla said:

Yeah I saw many comments about it being a flop and a death on arrival..... Especially the monsters on ATRL. I wonder what they are saying now.....:oprah:

I was skeptical but im not gonna lie, these news stories have chnaged my perception A LOT.

PunkTheFunk

The fact that one of the greatest directors of all time praised this movie should shut up the doubters for good (including me) :tony: 

nattuggla
15 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I was skeptical but im not gonna lie, these news stories have chnaged my perception A LOT.

I mean it's okay to be skeptical. In my opinion it's as delusional to say that it will be a sure fine blockbuster slaying at box office and Gaga will definetely win an Oscar for Best Actress as well as saying it will be a flop and a razzies contender right from the beginning when there is little to no information about the movie at all.... Only with time it will be clearer to see and at the point when people already watched it. 

However the signs right now show that it might have very good chances to get some nominations at several awards shows. Winning is another story and it's too early to tell.... However it also could be likely. Let's also hope that the movie receives widespread acclaim from the audience then I also see the movie being successful at the box office. 

mikesoaa

some "fans" will still find a way to drag this movie... "omg the songs are country lets give it a bad rating on rotten tomatoes"

Monsterish

Do you know that meme 'The movie that made to cry to Steven Spielberg' That's it :laughga:

DoremonLove

I so want to watch the movie already:cryga: atleast trailor:cryga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

StarstruckIllusion

This is the best timeline. Her OG singing AND acting dreams coming true? In a HUGE way? I want her life :huntyga:

Archived