đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K. slammed for promoting appetite suppressants

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Curunir said:

That's not an excuse. Trump is also everywhere. Much more than Kim. If you were a parent, would you be fine with your child looking up to him?

Lol Are you for real? What did I just say?  You can’t control who your child look up to because you can’t monitor your child 24/7. It’s simple as that. You obviously aren’t 100% if you catch my drift...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir
15 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

She is everywhere. No parent can actually stop their child from looking up to her. She’s a celebrity. Why people go so hard for celebs that wouldn’t even fart on you I will never understand...

2 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Lol Are you for real? What did I just say?  You can’t control who your child look up to because you can’t monitor your child 24/7. It’s simple as that. You obviously aren’t 100% if you catch my drift...

You said she's everywhere. I thought you were implying that if something (bad) is so omnipresent, then it's not possible for parents to stop that something's bad influence on their children. I disagree

Ronk

With great influence comes great responsibility.  Celebs are role models, intended or not, and hold influence in people's lives.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived