Lady Gagain Vegas
ūüé§ Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets ūüé§
society

Man berates restaurant staff and customers for speaking Spanish; Exposed!

Featured Posts

Blond

'Land Of The Free'

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola
  • Thanks 1

heygirl

*sigh* so much hatred all. the damn. time. it's deeply saddening to see where we've come...

accepting and loving, cause that's what makes a little monster!
  • Like 2

SolidSnake

Its all about feeling better than someone. Hatred against the working class.

• Like 5

Unites

What's wrong with this? :oprah: Shouldn't staff act professionally and speak English? It makes me uncomfortable when I can't understand the staff as a customer tbh :duck:  So yes, his reaction seems over-the-top, but still I think employees should speak the common language and their own language in their private lives, thus not in their professional lives

:pray:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 7
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 15

sipthistea

Los Estados Unidos de Donald Trump :bon:

Edited by sipthistea
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 1

Bio
18 minutes ago, Unites said:

What's wrong with this? :oprah: Shouldn't staff act professionally and speak English? It makes me uncomfortable when I can't understand the staff as a customer tbh :duck:  So yes, his reaction seems over-the-top, but still I think employees should speak the common language and their own language in their private lives, thus not in their professional lives

The staff was talking to a Spanish speaking customer.

• Like 27
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 3

Wigless

Spanish is the official second language of the United States. What sort of delusional mess is he on? Ugh Trump's America has to end immediately. 

Edit: Ew apparently it's not anymore? I thought they taught it in schools? When did I miss this update?

Edited by Wigless
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Sepsami

BITCH wadde**** just because someone speaks a different language doesn't mean that it's not their country lmao :ladyhaha: 

Just because his dumbass doesn't know more than one language doesn't mean it's the same for other people :air: 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Sepsami
20 minutes ago, Unites said:

He got adressed in Spanish and answered in Spanish, if that's an issue for the actual manager (and not some random Trump supporter :awkney:) then the manager will make that clear to his staff in a civil way, so yes this racist piece of garbage needs to have several seats :neyde: 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

FABian

He overreacted... but it's an understandable reaction. Now let's talk about the bitch who told him to get run over by a car....

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 11

Vegas

Otro pedazo de mierda que votó por Trump, nada nuevo :interestinga:

• Like 17
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

Sepsami

SOMEONE JUST WROTE A 1 STAR REVIEW ON THAT GUY'S LAW OFFICE AND SERVICES :air: 

"I recently retained the services of Mr. Schlossberg for a minor legal matter. I own a goat and my neighbor was suing me for excessive noise.

Mr. Schlossberg seemed eager to take the case and began work immediately. He asked to see the goat in question, which seemed reasonable enough, so I arranged an appointment.

Upon seeing the goat, Mr. Schlossberg proceeded to remove his pants and insert his penis into the **** of said goat. I am sure it was the **** as my goat is of the male gender.

Neither I nor my goat appreciated Mr. Schlossberg's actions and I immediately terminated his services. Mr. Schlossberg is a rapist goat ****er and his services should be avoided."

I AM DECEASED Y'ALL :air::air::air: 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 44
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 3

Sepsami
1 minute ago, FABian said:

He overreacted... but it's an understandable reaction. Now let's talk about the bitch who told him to get run over by a car....

Right after he told her to slow down on the food because she clearly didn't need anymore :what: if he can dish it he can take it :bye: 

• Like 22
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1