Lady Gagain Vegas
ūüé§ Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets ūüé§
question

Dream collab for Gaga?

Featured Posts

QueenHunty
On 5/15/2018 at 12:48 PM, RockFan87 said:

I'm so shocked no one here is mentioning Hayley Williams, but are mentioning basic, cringey, and generic "artists" like Cardi B and Nicki Minaj lol. Let's get real, guys.  

On 5/15/2018 at 12:52 PM, A Hybrid said:

I liked Paramore when I was younger, Gaga is a bit more mature though, it'd be interesting to see what kind of song they could do together

On 5/15/2018 at 1:03 PM, RockFan87 said:

Are you trying to say that Paramore is "immature" and for kids only? Have you heard their new album After Laughter? It's so good and more mature then their older music. People here are mentioning Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Katy Perry and other singers who are so cringey and immature. I don't know anyone over the age of 15 who likes them.

I effing LOVE Paramore's latest album, After Laughter. Hayley has spoken about having a big musical revelation/maturing and writing different (poppier) music. Her becoming a big David Byrne/Talking Heads fan had a lot to do with it. I could totally see them doing something like this together. 

• Like 1

RockFan87
50 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

I effing LOVE Paramore's latest album, After Laughter. Hayley has spoken about having a big musical revelation/maturing and writing different (poppier) music. Her becoming a big David Byrne/Talking Heads fan had a lot to do with it. I could totally see them doing something like this together. 

Absolutely. After Laughter is a great album, but I miss their older sound/music. That performance on the late show was so powerful and theatrical. I'm a big Paramore fan, and even bigger Hayley Williams fan. I've had a huge crush on her for 11 years now. Isn't it a damn shame that she's so criminally underrated as vocalist? She's an amazing singer. I hope their next album isn't as poppy as AL and more Rock driven like their previous albums. Gaga and Hayley would create magic together, no doubt about that. By the way, Hayley is a big Gaga fan. Has she ever acknowledged Hayley?