question

The one you used to stan before Gaga

Yandere

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sassy McSass

Christina Aguilera. Stripped and B2B eras were so good. But then Gaga came and it was love at first sigh. 

I still root for her but girl... I’m kinda sad no one had mentioned her so far though.  :selena:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

GypsyBabe

I stanned Stevie Nicks and still do. :firega:

⚯͛

TheSlash

:diane:  Still listening to her music today, tbh :tony:  :ohwell: 

Ew, David!

Mr S

I started following music closely in the mid/late 90s. I first started with Whitney and Mariah,  and would go back and forth on who I liked better. Then Whitney died and I took a break from Stan world for a few years. I had always liked and respected LG but was never a Stan. I'd say her Oscars performances drew me closer and then I got caught in the pre album hype and finally made my return to Stan world.

DiscoStyx

No one...

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Fish
4 hours ago, Sassy McSass said:

Christina Aguilera. Stripped and B2B eras were so good. But then Gaga came and it was love at first sigh. 

I still root for her but girl... I’m kinda sad no one had mentioned her so far though.  :selena:

I stanned her HARD. Stripped is such a good album, filled with hope, pain and strength. It feels so inspired. B2B is also very strong. Her metacritic scores are really not reflective of the quality of what she used to deliver.

Beautiful, the video... I mean. BTW came in late compared to that.

I am glad I got the chance to listen to those albums... Stripped really helped me when I was going through dark times during my early teenage years.

holy scheisse

I liked Evanescence, Avril Lavigne, Ashlee Simpson, Hillary Duff, Britney Spears, Beyonce & Rihanna before Gaga came around. Lol 

Sassy McSass
2 minutes ago, Fish said:

I stanned her HARD. Stripped is such a good album, filled with hope, pain and strength. It feels so inspired. B2B is also very strong. Her metacritic scores are really not reflective of the quality of what she used to deliver.

Beautiful, the video... I mean. BTW came in late compared to that.

I am glad I got the chance to listen to those albums... Stripped really helped me when I was going through dark times during my early teenage years.

Same here :kara:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

NewYorkCity

Idk I was lost, I was stanning Madonna, Beyonce, Britney and Rihanna.

Nah, I have only stanned Gaga, but those were my faves. 

No regrets. Single ladies, Don't stop the music, Womanizer, 4 minutes... those bitches were SERVING BOPS.

Monster7

Rihanna introduced me to international pop girls with Umbrella, then Paparazzi VMA performance came, found out Lady Gaga was the singer of Poker face, and soon Bad romance would arrive:firega::staymad:

Raccoon

It's complicated cause when I was a kid, I didn't really listen to music (I come from a christian family :messga:) so I only can remember me really young being afraid of the Toxic intro :messga:
Then in early 2008 (I was 12), I started to listen to pop music cause my best friend was VERY into this world and introduced me to a lot of pop girls.

I used to listen a lot of Rihanna, Shakira, Miley, Fergie, Britney and...

Yes gays, I stanned HARD to Miss Ashley Tisdale. I stanned her from late 2008 to late 2009 (along with Britney, whose I became very obsessed with). But I never really liked High School Musical, in fact I hated it :poot:

I believe I saw the Just Dance MV sometime between late 2008 and 2009, but can't really remember plus didn't give much attention to her :air:
So, in late late 2009, in between the Paparazzi VMA performance and Bad Romance release, I found Gags. :sis:  She got me SO obsessed with, I literally saw the VMA performance over and over and over again, then the Paparazzi MV, the LoveGame MV, Poker Face etc... But I didn't have internet back then, neither MTV :selena: So I really became a STAN when I saw The Fame Monster in stores, in early 2010, I loved the cover and didn't think twice to buy it (+ it was the last CD they had), then I became addicted to The Fame/Monster and now I'm here, nobody got me like she did :kara:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Archived