Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The one you used to stan before Gaga

Yandere

Featured Posts

HEARTSTOP
55 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

:sara:

Just this all the way. I still have a folder in my old teen bedroom with tons of articles and posters of her I found in random magazines. My friends would also give them to me whenever they found stuff about her.

IDGAF

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
smitherz

been a gaga stan since I was like 14 or 15 but before I was a huuuge kanye stan. Still very pressed that the Fame Kills tour never happened. probably for the best tho lol

That J

Was and still is Madonna. Before Gaga, I had alot of faves...still do but nobody was on the POP level that Madonna was and had been on for so long. Now, sometimes they tie...sometimes Gaga whoops her. Lol.  Its not a contest. I love them both. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Yandere

I had some unexpected replies.. maybe due to the different age idk

Gaga appearead when i was in my 14 so until then I loved Madonna, Britney.. or for example Anastacia or Nelly Furtado.

but how could you stan Natalia if they (her and gagita) are from the same generation? 

I DONT GET IT AHH :lolga:

@carminemorriello

Henri Bardot

this still turns me on :ohwell:

i can still find my 9 year old comments in her videos :messga: 

pooiota

PunkTheFunk

I think stanned might be a strong word but I was a fan of different pop girls around different times. Madonna during the Hard Candy era, Katy during the One of the Boys era, Rihanna during Loud, Beyonce during the 4 era. And then I somehow landed on Gaga during the ARTPOP era and the rest is history :huntyga:

thehanyo

I stanned Alanis Morissette, Hanson, and Celine Dion as a little gay kid. Teens were all about Britney and Christina. College was Beyonce and Rihanna. And then age 22-32 it's allllll been Gaga.

JevyDuty

I was a huge fan of Britney from her debut til she had her mental breakdown; not the cause but around the same time I outgrew her.

Then Rihanna almost got me with "Please Don't Stop The Music." I LOVE the song but I refuse to like her generic everything at the time (tea).

Then God gave me the gift of Gaga. She changed my life. I have never stanned anyone like I stan Gaga. Ever.

ToxicHot

Avril Lavigne

She was my life tbh... :cryga: Her music got me through tough times I'd say. And I found her extremely hot too .....  you know, back when I was still straight. :trollga: I discovered her with Girlfriend, but I had always liked Complicated growing up but could never figure out who sang it. :laughga: And then I remember buying her albums and really loving and connecting with the music. In fact, I still do. Although, I don't pay as much attention to her anymore, but I still support her and hope she's happy and successful. :heart:

I was also really into Fergie and Gwen Stefani :yay: I still listen to many songs from Fergie on a regular basis (from The Dutchess). Had she recorded more solo projects, I probably would've stanned her full-time tbh (she was 11 years too late :trollga:). Probably same with Gwen as well after The Sweet Escape.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

CakeLikeLG

Madonna in 2003 and 2005 (American Life era, Confessions era)

Gwen Stefani in 2004 (Hollaback Girl, What You Waiting For)

Britney in 2007 and 2008 (Break The Ice, Circus, Unusual You)

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Archived