💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

The Key to Gaga's Success

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

When you look at the top 40 from 2009, at least for the UK, Gaga is in the top 20 approximately 4-5 times. I think what Gaga needs to do is create some really good music and release it close together like she did in 08-09. It seems that these days (going by how it feels and not facts) it seems that tracks are released further and far apart in order to gain momentum. Whereas in the past it was always hit after hit after hit. The same goes for everyone else so it shows when Gaga had a low point that everyone else does too. :nails:

Chamaquito

I honestly think she just needs to focus on an EP. Less songs to work on = more effort on each song. Her most critically acclaimed piece of work today is an EP. Think about that.

I’m actually nice.

Glamourpuss

Even if you think what I'm saying is crap. Think about Paparazzi and Just Dance. I bet you can't think about the real time frame. But do you know the time frame between Perfect Illusion and The Cure? They were two summers apart and was obvious they weren't on the same album. 

Slutlamp

I feel like she did that with BTW and that's why she lost momentum. Same with tswift

ryanripley

well they actually cut the success of Paparazzi short by releasing BR too early plus the music industry back then isn't the same industry it is now lol

she struggles in the charts because the industry switched to streaming in the blink of the eye and it happened during her backlash era so she fell behind all her peers and Joanne isn't exactly hit material :emma:  but The Cure showed a lot of potential

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

dit
3 minutes ago, Slutlamp said:

I feel like she did that with BTW and that's why she lost momentum. Same with tswift

3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

well they actually cut the success of Paparazzi short by releasing BR too early plus the music industry back then isn't the same industry it is now lol

she struggles in the charts because the industry switched to streaming in the blink of the eye and it happened during her backlash era so she fell behind all her peers and Joanne isn't exactly hit material :emma:  

Came to say this tbh.

Glamourpuss

Using BR as an example is so wrong. I was a massive stan back then and BR did nothing but cement her status early on. If anything it is BTW that did the damage as that was released before the monster ball tour even ended. 

Glamourpuss

After reading what you all are writing this is just making me wish Gaga released a new song every 3 months for life. 

SolidSnake
Just now, PussyGlam said:

After reading what you all are writing this is just making me wish Gaga released a new song every 3 months for life. 

Thats not how that works. 

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

Thats not how that works. 

Obviously. 

ryanripley
Just now, PussyGlam said:

what's wrong with what we're writing? :confused: it's a fact the industry has changed dramatically and gaga is severely out of the loop when it comes to the charts but that doesn't my alter my love for her

the tactics in selling music have changed too and her team during 2009-13 really were bad at releasing her music lol, she may have gotten hits but she could have gotten even more with better single choices and timing

she also can't just keep putting out songs because he career isn't confined to music and has other projects to focus on, it's more the centerpiece now that she's expanded her passions and makes income elsewhere plus she has fibro and can't over work her body or the stress will trigger a flare up

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Bio
8 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

Using BR as an example is so wrong. I was a massive stan back then and BR did nothing but cement her status early on. If anything it is BTW that did the damage as that was released before the monster ball tour even ended. 

Girl, BTW was released 10 months after Alejandro, what are you talking about? Of course releasing one song after another keeps the artist in the media but if young people don’t want to listen to the music then none of that will matter. And that’s what’s happening right now. 

SolidSnake
11 minutes ago, Bio said:

Girl, BTW was released 10 months after Alejandro, what are you talking about? Of course releasing one song after another keeps the artist in the media but if young people don’t want to listen to the music then none of that will matter. And that’s what’s happening right now. 

I mean look at the charts now, they want mumble rap and trap. That isnt Gaga's style. Im not even sure why charts matter that much anyway. Shes managed to stay relevant without them. 

Bio
5 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

I mean look at the charts now, they want mumble rap and trap. That isnt Gaga's style. Im not even sure why charts matter that much anyway. Shes managed to stay relevant without them. 

Agreed. All this talk about how to keep Gaga relevant is useless. She is relevant in her own lane. Let the woman make the music she wants!

Enzo

Can you stop the threads?Thanks

Spoiler

jk    :kara: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived