Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

"Madonna stopped being interesting 15 years ago"

The Bling

Featured Posts

Eddie A Michael

American Life has interesting tunes but horrible horrible lyrics. You can be honest and bare but God, you don’t have to sound like a 10 year lyricist. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil
On 5/9/2018 at 8:54 AM, corvus albus said:

If i can be honest for a second, i like at least three or four songs on every Madonna album. I don't like a single song on American Life. Die Another Day is a Autotune mess, Hollywood is sooooo boring and American Life, oh American Life. I like that she opposed Bush back then but her music was really awful.

The Ballads on American Life are the only saving grace.

Nothing Fails, X-Static Process and Easy Ride. The bops are hot trash tbh. DO NOT COME FOR NOBODY KNOWS ME THO SHE IS A GORGEOUS AND SKINNY LEGEND

www.instagram.com/theduella666

culturalbaptism
2 hours ago, dlioncourt91 said:

"It feels reductive."

Unless Gaga is an it, she was referring to the song. :trollga:

I mean the song, Gaga's work. The song Gaga made slightly similar to Express Yourself as a tribute to Madonna. Just like Fashion Of His Love is similar to I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) and how Yöu And I uses a We Will Rock You sample. Lady Gaga was putting her ****ing faves in a pedestal and Madonna had to ruin everything. What felt reductive was Madonna not being able to handle Gaga's success using some aspects of her artistry. So my advice for Madonna is: stop chasing the charts. Focus on releasing an impactful body of work. She's only ruining her legacy with MDNA and Rebel Heart.

tumblr_mcf6cwYksN1rfduvxo1_250.gif

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

FadMadonsterStan

I can’t listen to anything passed confessions without cringing, besides like two or three songs :reductive:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Andrea B

I can't listen to her albums:selena: I just think that every madonna album is full of fillers....

for example, from hard candy I only like give it 2 me and 4 minutes

from COTDF I only like hung up.... I basically only like her singles 

I don't understand how people can enjoy her albums, this is not shade its just my personal opinion.

Archived