Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Madonna stopped being interesting 15 years ago"

The Bling

Featured Posts

shoful

I mean they aren’t really wrong and Im a huge Madonna fan. But I think theyre wrong about Confessions. That album definitely has a lot of what American Life was but wrapped in a disco dance beat that appealed to the masses. So she basically tricked the public into listening to her message. But definitely Hard Candy to now. Nothing has been as good as Pre-Hard Candy. I definitely think Rebel Heart is a step in the right direction and Im really excited about this new album because it seems like she has returned to form. It is definitely okay for her to have a silly dance album like Hard Candy where she just wants to talk about nothing. Prior to that her last true “silly fun” album was Like a Virgin so i think she definitely has to right to just make an album with nothing besides a good beat and funky lyrics. But MDNA was just ****ing stupid haha. Im sorry but that album is trash. There are a couple of gems on that album but 90% of it is terrible. 

So yes Im excited for her new American Life esque album! I cant wait for her to speak out again. I hope the world is ready to listen. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling
1 minute ago, shoful said:

I mean they aren’t really wrong and Im a huge Madonna fan. But I think theyre wrong about Confessions. That album definitely has a lot of what American Life was but wrapped in a disco dance beat that appealed to the masses. So she basically tricked the public into listening to her message. But definitely Hard Candy to now. Nothing has been as good as Pre-Hard Candy. I definitely think Rebel Heart is a step in the right direction and Im really excited about this new album because it seems like she has returned to form. It is definitely okay for her to have a silly dance album like Hard Candy where she just wants to talk about nothing. Prior to that her last true “silly fun” album was Like a Virgin so i think she definitely has to right to just make an album with nothing besides a good beat and funky lyrics. But MDNA was just ****ing stupid haha. Im sorry but that album is trash. There are a couple of gems on that album but 90% of it is terrible. 

So yes Im excited for her new American Life esque album! I cant wait for her to speak out again. I hope the world is ready to listen. 

ALL OF THIS :diane:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

culturalbaptism
5 minutes ago, shoful said:

Rebel Heart is a step in the right direction but the mastering was awful. Vulnicura leaked early too and the album sounds amazing. There's no excuses for it. But I disagree about MDNA. Delete I Don't Give A and Give Me All Your Luvin' and you have a nice album.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

River

American Life was a disaster..

Confessions was a great album to that time but aged badly.

and since then... the ball kept rolling down the stairs..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

ordinarynam1310

The fact that she managed to be relevant for decades speaks for itself. There's no need to bash her for staying relevant, she's a pop star after all.

And for me the last interesting Madonna was COADF, Hard Candy is an album full of bops and there's still Madge there but it was when she started following trends.MDNA and Rebel Heart are just not that interesting 

shoful
3 minutes ago, Successfulga said:

Rebel Heart is a step in the right direction but the mastering was awful. Vulnicura leaked early too and the album sounds amazing. There's no excuses for it.

Fair enough. I dont know anything about mastering or what that means lol but I enjoy it. 

2 minutes ago, River said:

I’m listening to Love Profusion right now :trollga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

River
Just now, shoful said:

Fair enough. I dont know anything about mastering or what that means lol but I enjoy it. 

I’m listening to Love Profusion right now :trollga:

hmm good for you? :shrug:

DiscoHeaven23

I think Rebel Heart was interesting. It brought back a more artistic Madonna that was lost on Hard Candy and MDNA. While not the best album (but certainly not the worst), Rebel Heart showed a glimmer of hope that the artist Madonna is still there.

For this next album she has to NOT reflect on her life and career. She did a lot of that on Rebel Heart and prior too. She's gotta look forward with this next album, not behind. I'm really interested to see what she's gonna bring to the table with this new album. Especially because of Trump. Artists are most creative in times like these. Madonna has spent 35 years preaching and bringing ideas to society that are everything Trump isn't. I want to see her go toe to toe with him on a song. She has nothing to lose here. Radio won't play her because she's "old" any way. So f*ck trying to be a chart topper Madonna and let America have the album it needs.

RAMROD

6 for me. I still fxcks with her during Hard Candy, it is still a record that sounds miles better than the two albums that succeeded it. I still enjoyed the body of work. :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bloody g

Probably a little monster wrote this :laughga:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ImpossiblePrincess
45 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

If i can be honest for a second, i like every Madonna album.

Same sis

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Babel

You can’t call Confessions a safe era when among other things, she made popular a genre that was nowhere to be found on the radio and got one of the biggest backlash from the church since the early 90s for crucifying herself live on stage. 

Dominic

I feel like we're gonna get another trendy pop album. I really liked Rebel Heart, probably my favourite album of hers so I'm not too fussed. Although it does seem a little contrived. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Phoebe Buffay
26 minutes ago, Successfulga said:

Rebel Heart is a step in the right direction but the mastering was awful. Vulnicura leaked early too and the album sounds amazing. There's no excuses for it. But I disagree about MDNA. Delete I Don't Give A and Give Me All Your Luvin' and you have a nice album.

P1q1fa9.gif

26 minutes ago, River said:

original-31976-1460043366-4.png?downsize

River
27 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

original-31976-1460043366-4.png?downsize

Mock me as much as you want but I grew up on Madonna, I didn't discover her on iTunes or Spotify, so my opinion is pure, I overplayed all her albums, enjoyed Confessions every day.. but unfortunately when I listen to it now it feels old..

About AL, the album was just not good, it felt unnatural and a bit annoying, I do enjoy Hollywood though.

So as someone who grew up on her music, too get albums like MDNA and RH is disappointing..

Archived