Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga launching ‘Haus Beauty’

Green Detox

Featured Posts

HosedDownGypsy
Just now, ryanripley said:

why would you unstan? you could just ignore it :huh: 

idk i mean i it just seems plain money making kapitalistic, the foundaton of my love for gaga is her dedication to authenticity and art. music not the bling. i think i would just make her look like every other celebrity triying to make a few more coins form their fame. idk. maybe i wouldnt but this has me really shook at the moment

RAIN ON ME

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
3 minutes ago, SkinnyMariah said:

idk i mean i it just seems plain money making kapitalistic, the foundaton of my love for gaga is her dedication to authenticity and art. music not the bling. i think i would just make her look like every other celebrity triying to make a few more coins form their fame. idk. maybe i wouldnt but this has me really shook at the moment

well she does that whenever she makes an album, she's always selling you a product which is the base formula of any celebrity and for her to offer you more products and then get frustrated is... really weird :huh: also "music not the bling" doesn't mean she's only here to make music, it means when she makes music, it's made out of passion and love instead of made for the sake of getting hits

all because she has seperate business projects and ventures doesn't mean she's any less authentic about her music or art

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

HosedDownGypsy
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

well she does that whenever she makes an album, she's always selling you a product which is the base formula of any celebrity and for her to offer you more products and then get frustrated is... really weird :huh: also "music not the bling" doesn't mean she's only here to make music, it means when she makes music, it's made out of passion and love instead of made for the sake of getting hits

all because she has seperate business projects and ventures doesn't mean she's any less authentic about her music or art

i guess you do have a point there and i agree to an extent with you. i think this is probably my first meltdown:ladyhaha:. but honestly i think its a big difference if you sell music or makeup, i follow gaga for her music not her makeup, not the she is depending on me but i think it would simply kind of change my opinion of her. maybe i see things too idealistic but i really see her as this amazing artist that doesent care about business or money but just does the thing she loves and the huge amout of money doesent really bother her. now if i imagine her doing make up products it kind of makes it look like her music is also another product that she sells because of the coins and not because thats her actual passion.:huh:

RAIN ON ME

SwissMonster
19 minutes ago, SkinnyMariah said:

I can understand you BUT I think your wrong.

1.A big point is that apparently (if rumors are true) she is not selling it under her name. Wich is a hole lot different then if she would. (I personally wouldn’t care but others do:trollga:)

2.Its a hole Beauty Collection. Not a single product. Wich gives me more the feeling that a lot of work was put in it and that it’s not actually money making with a single product with her name on it

3.Lets be honest, you are speaking of unstaning. Do you really think Gaga would do this for money? We all know she has probably enough. I have more the feeling that if it’s true that she was just motivated and inspired to do it.

4.“Music not the bling“ was more about the fact of making music from the heart and not for the bling. I don’t think this was supposed to be for everything

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

HosedDownGypsy
15 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I can understand you BUT I think your wrong.

1.A big point is that apparently (if rumors are true) she is not selling it under her name. Wich is a hole lot different if she would. (I personally wouldn’t care but others do:trollga:)

2.Its a hole Beauty Collection. Not a single product. Wich gives me more the feeling that a lot of work was put in it and that it’s not actually money making with a single product with her name on it

3.Lets be honest, you are speaking of unstaning. Do you really think Gaga would do this for money? We all know she has probably enough. I have more the feeling that if it’s true that she was just motivated and inspired to do it.

1. okay yeah i think i can imagine she could be some kind of editor/co-founder, but i cant really see her as the main pesonality behind makeup products a.k.a. Rihanna-Fenty.

2. yeah im not really that much into makeup business so i dont really see a greater difference between single products and a beautyline so i cant really judge on that.

3. I agree, the fact the she probably has more than enough money makes it really seem like there are different motives, but i honestly as much as i try dont see makeup as a product that can have many different motives of why it is produced because the current market truly does provide sometnig for everybody, idk maybe im seeing it wrong.

RAIN ON ME

Twitter

I obviously don’t wear makeup, but Gaga has good skin and loves makeup so why not invest your own cosmetics line. 🤷🏽‍♂️

freebit

We don't even know if this is true - like a lot of celebs, she copyrights lots of things that she probably doesn't plan to use.

If she is coming out with a makeup line I still think it's a bad idea because it goes against her ethos, and she seems the type to become bored over time with things not related to music or acting. That said, she could TOTALLY corner the colorful, theatrical, or ~alternative~ market of makeup. She could be to Limecrime, Kat von D, and Jeffrey Star what Fenty Beauty is to Kylie Cosmetics aka a welcome equal or better alternative to a brand people don't feel comfortable supporting for various reasons. She could offer something fun and unique to the beauty world and be different to the traditional glam of Rih (like be Gwen Stefani to Rih's J.Lo).

PunkTheFunk
2 hours ago, SkinnyMariah said:

We need a bigger inheritance for Baby Germanotta-Carino though, if she's going to compete with Blue Ivy and North West. $300 million ain't gonna cut it :ohno: 

Zilla

See, if ya'll did a little research a month ago when Admin pointed it out first....

It doesn't mean that she's doing it and it doesn't mean she's releasing all those things. She just has the go ahead to make those things under that name if she chooses. Hope she does, the beauty community is excited for her :)

I'm just putting this in the "puppy clothing line" boat for now. I'll believe it when I see it.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Bradley
12 hours ago, monster78619 said:

I swear people say that Eau De Gaga smells more like a men's fragrance? 

Yeah they say that a lot even though it smells unisex to me. It has some feminine note to it if you ask me.

YourCureness

Im not into the name Haus Beauty though. But few years ago, before this celebrity make up lines popped up I imagined gaga releasing a make up line. because makeup fits her brand.

I hope that they will push for a more gender neutral/gender inclusibe campaining. also use unconventional beauties to promote her makeup lines. this will make her cater alot of markets that are not reach by KKW, KC, FB. 

YourCureness

if I were gaga though, I should have released a  make up line when I released ARTPOP. a colorful and playful pallete would have been perfect for a make up line called ARTPOP. I mean, the Applause cover looks like a promotional material for her makeup:

lady-gaga-applause-cover-thatgrapejuice.

Madam Margolyes
16 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

Prior to joining The Blast, Erica Steiner graduated in 2013 from one of the top journalism schools in America, Emerson College. She scored a job at KABC right out of college and later spent three years as a producer, writer and on-air personality at TMZ. Her interests include metal, taxidermy, seeing how much Zankou Chicken garlic sauce she can eat in one sitting, and adopting every dog she meets.

Poor dogs

Archived